Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: FAQ - Matchmaking

Cwl is only for who had rushed their base or trying to rush their base for winning cwl,,
    Since Town hall doesn't matter in cwl matching..
    I am also making 3 accounts in similar way, as well to my clanmates also...
    I have already mentioned this cwl mismatching.

Quote Originally Posted by Vichitrayadav View Post
    Cwl is only for who had rushed their base or trying to rush their base for winning cwl,,
    Since Town hall doesn't matter in cwl matching..
    I am also making 3 accounts in similar way, as well to my clanmates also...
    I have already mentioned this cwl mismatching.
    This thread is not about CWL. Please actually read threads before responding to them.
    TMBG War Clan always recruiting - Wars with TH7-11
    Official sister clan to Ancient Hunters
    TMBG Discord server:
    https://discord.gg/aXdgW6w
    TH10 - Doctor Worm 39/40 heroes
    TH11 - doug 50/40/20 heroes

Mismatch

We have no th 12 in our war still we are getting max out th 12 players .😠

seriously as a longtime player, nearly 6 years, i enjoy the game. however sc you need to get this clan war leaugue matchup fixed. we are doing our first war in the event. the other team has 1 th9. the rest are 10s,11s and 12s. we are running 30 bases from th12 to th7. our bottom half cant even attack as the other teams th9 is too strong. our clan is pirate militia. enough already with these ridiculous matchups, it seems to happen several times during the league wars. their top 12s are 3 starring our th7s and th8s. we are basically powerless this round. thanks for the waste of my time and resources filling the war bases. please get it together. sincerely "L.R." ,th11. LR is my id initials on coc.

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LordRockstar View Post
    seriously as a longtime player, nearly 6 years, i enjoy the game. however sc you need to get this clan war leaugue matchup fixed. we are doing our first war in the event. the other team has 1 th9. the rest are 10s,11s and 12s. we are running 30 bases from th12 to th7. our bottom half cant even attack as the other teams th9 is too strong. our clan is pirate militia. enough already with these ridiculous matchups, it seems to happen several times during the league wars. their top 12s are 3 starring our th7s and th8s. we are basically powerless this round. thanks for the waste of my time and resources filling the war bases. please get it together. sincerely "L.R." ,th11. LR is my id initials on coc.
    This thread is not for CWL. CWL has no matchmaking. It is a league.
    Last edited by move4ward; April 4th, 2019 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    Well don't play it then. The game is all about having fun. If you don't find that aspect of it to be fun, then don't play it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    What evidence I have seen suggests that most people are finding it fun. But obviously, not everybody will.

Our clan is being match with world top2 clan named unite pinoy 2...... In cwl we only have 3 th12s not only us all others have same th12s except that unite pinoy 2 clan.... All 30 are th12s... What is going on with matchmaking?... Supercell please don't make us hate the game... We want an immediate action towards this matchmaking system