Fresh Spawn
    Useless war matchmaking update
    SKR #209UVQ29J
    Clan tag.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNIL143 View Post
    Useless war matchmaking update
    SKR #209UVQ29J
    Clan tag.
    Wrong thread. And that looks like too many digits for a clan tag.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, lot of green.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

I was thinking of adding another FAQ regarding power potions and their intended use in combating engineering, but it might be to early for that yet. And not sure of the angle.

I think though that a traditional th9 that has upgraded to th11 and leveled his lab is more efficient now then single army engineered 11. Engineering is on it's last legs and once more clans are packing potential max offense, it will be time to D up.
    DeathStorm-10|22/23|2148*|FireStorm-10|17/20|2178*|SuperStorm-9|13/15|2147*
    DragonStorm-9|8/8|1529*|PerfectStorm-9|8/10|1428*|BrainStorm-10|10/16|1452*

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStorm103 View Post
    I was thinking of adding another FAQ regarding power potions and their intended use in combating engineering, but it might be to early for that yet. And not sure of the angle.

I think though that a traditional th9 that has upgraded to th11 and leveled his lab is more efficient now then single army engineered 11. Engineering is on it's last legs and once more clans are packing potential max offense, it will be time to D up.
    Don't think I'm following. Power potion is useless to a max account, useful to an engineered account. I can see it working if it went along with radically changed weights elsewhere, but as it stands I don't see an anti-engineering intent, or effect.

Regarding Power Potions, I think it's still too early to be objective.
    Last edited by Ajax; January 5th, 2018 at 09:09 AM.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 12 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: mid TH11, 48/43/17

New Bloke/Chick
    I'm in a clan where we play whole the time clan wars and we get a lot of mismatches. We are playing with th 10/11. Once we were playing with 21 th 11 and 9 th10 and what are we facing? 30 th 11 with all eagles. Now we are playing a match with 18 th 11 and 4 th10(one th 9.5) and 3 th 9. And again we are facing 25 th 11 with eagles. Than we are directly doomed so we could better just not attack because we already have lost those wars.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    Regarding Power Potions, I think it's still too early to be objective.
    Why?

We have matched a clan w. two gemmed TH11 w. only lab, CC and camps upgraded and low level (1-2) troops, but central troops unlocked. They attacked w. 295 max troops. Can't we say anything objective about that? I know they cannot do that in every war since they do not have enough Power Potions, but I think we can still say that this does not help towards creating fair matchups.

The solution is obvious and simple: No Power Portions in war.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasCoC View Post
    Why?

We have matched a clan w. two gemmed TH11 w. only lab, CC and camps upgraded and low level (1-2) troops, but central troops unlocked. They attacked w. 295 max troops. Can't we say anything objective about that? I know they cannot do that in every war since they do not have enough Power Potions, but I think we can still say that this does not help towards creating fair matchups.

I agree that the "power potions combat engineering" idea is less and less tenable by the day. I'm getting good use out of it with engineered accounts, I get no use out of it on non-engineered accounts. In fact I'm considering benching my max accounts.

Nerfing infernos without re-weighing, and introducing an even more powerful form of engineering (lab only, PCP on demand) will have a worse effect than the March mistake. Won't take long to see low def/low offense/max lab bases in the hands of engineers.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasCoC View Post
    Its obvious but I'm concerned that its nowhere near simple. SC would have to de-link war troops from raid troops somehow, would likely require a separate interface, and I don't see them putting that much work and complications into old content (war).

Fresh Spawn
    And now you can buy Power Potion in the shop....

Matching fcking sux getting worse and worse and worse.

Were now looking for another game to playmate we've given you enough chances and you don't care.

Builder base doesn't work. The only fix is to stop TH upgrades until all builds and research are maxed