Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek #3: New Crops!

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Td14 View Post
    Had no problems watching the video and could understand everything said and appreciate all the info.

I am from Austria, I speak German, but I love to hear BBC News => I understand everything,
    but I can't understand Ricky ... I tried it again and again...

I already made room for the new machine and am looking forward to it. :-)
    Last edited by Elfriede; October 14th, 2017 at 10:16 AM.

^I'm Swiss, my first language is (swiss) german and I have no problems understanding him at all. I think he does a good job. I just find his speaking pattern a bit amusing; like he very frequently lengthens the last word in a sentence. But that's not a bad thing at all; just kinda amusing in a way. I can understand everything he says perfectly fine.
    Last edited by xSaturnx; October 14th, 2017 at 11:23 AM.

Centennial Club
    How many hours to plants sunflower and peony. (estimate hours and minutes)
    How many hours for the machine to do the flowers.(estimate hours and minutes).

Quote Originally Posted by OngXuanChao94 View Post
    How many hours to plants sunflower and peony. (estimate hours and minutes)
    How many hours for the machine to do the flowers.(estimate hours and minutes).

No one knows yet, you'll have to wait until the update when someone will use diamonds to speed up the opening of it & start to grow them (assuming of course we get given the seeds this time & don't have a repeat of the missingcropgate) & then use diamonds to speed up the growing, then make them, put them in the RSS & report back to the Forum.

It wont be me, I'll be working on patience being a virtue (I need at least one virtue) and enjoying the anticipation.
    Last edited by SmallChange; October 14th, 2017 at 08:26 PM.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 155 (45 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    No one knows yet, you'll have to wait until the update when someone will use diamonds to speed up the opening of it & start to grow them (assuming of course we get given the seeds this time & don't have a repeat of the missingcropgate) & then use diamonds to speed up the growing, then make them, put them in the RSS & report back to the Forum.

It wont be me, I'll be working on patience being a virtue (I need at least one virtue) and enjoying the anticipation.
    It won’t be me either! Although I did the last time. I’m attempting to play more relaxed too.
    Level 155
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    Be kind. 🤗

Fresh Spawn

Halloween?

When are we going to see the decorations?