Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Hay Day Sneak Peek #3: New Crops!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    *Nick*. They're really lovely flowers, but I'm SO disappointed they aren't grown like the bushes or the nectar

We asked for that with the grapes too. It would be SO much better if they weren't grown on the fields, then we could enjoy them rather than have to chop them down to use the fields.

Why can't they be grown like bushes or nectar?!
    Imagine how your entire field will look full of these sunflowers and peonies. Gorgeous!! I love it.
    Fields of Greatness | Farm Lvl: 98 | Town Lvl: 22
    Neighborhood: Arctic Valley
    Building Mastery: 23/32
    Kik: adamkr88 | Achievements: 132/144

Quote Originally Posted by vanrathanak View Post
    Can he speak normal? he speak like whispering sometime then suddenly raised his voice very loud and then back to low voice like whispering again thats really hard to listen! seriously he need to learn to speak normally and nicely!
    I am so glad other people are having the same problem and it wasn`t just me. I started watching this but the voice over is impossible to follow so I gave up. I thought we were growing ponies?? It would be good if there was the same video with an easy to understand voiceover.
    Farm Level: 152
    NH: LoveCats2
    Farm Name: Badger (Ali)
    Kik: purplebix
    Tag: #Y9LLRVVV

Pro Member
    look like the first Bouquet is made of cotton wheat and indigo ?

Hommm So after a few days , UP dated there are no Cotton and no Indigo in the DD ?

But there will be thousands of that Bouquet in DD ?
    Last edited by Lyngby; October 13th, 2017 at 02:38 PM.

Had no problems watching the video and could understand everything said and appreciate all the info.

Flowers are beautiful. I am so glad they grow in the plots.

Super excited to see what is in store for the next sneak peek!
    Last edited by Td14; October 13th, 2017 at 03:25 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Do you think there will be any new products besides those made by the hat maker? Perhaps a new hat? The sewing machine queue looks pretty full already but you never know. Also, sunflower seeds!! Maybe a new salad?

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    *Nick*. They're really lovely flowers, but I'm SO disappointed they aren't grown like the bushes or the nectar

We asked for that with the grapes too. It would be SO much better if they weren't grown on the fields, then we could enjoy them rather than have to chop them down to use the fields.

Why can't they be grown like bushes or nectar?!
    While I totally love the new flowers, I also totally agree with SmallChange. I currently have the following plots doing “garden duty” as permanent plantings in flower beds: 24 indigo, 8 grape, 5 rice, 2 cotton. Our original grape requests were for an arbor that was its own thing, different from crop plots. Our flower requests could have functioned like nectar bushes. I realize that would have thrown off the axe balance, but that wouldn’t have created the permanent squeeze that this potentially could—at least for those of us who choose to use crop plots for landscaping. We successfully dealt with the additional saws needed for oranges, peaches and bananas.

I know this is my choice. I went through a Derbying period recently to get expansion permits where all my plots were grouped together and dedicated to task crops, so I have done “functional” as well as “pretty”. I know I’m ungratefully complaining before the update even arrives. However, this is when the team is most likely to be looking at farmer feedback.

It is interesting that this is another midlevel addition except for the peonies. It doesn’t extend the “life” of the basic quest for new machines. Farmers like me are very happy to get something new, and the flowers and flower shop are a happy addition. I’m happy for the newer farmers who will feel this is in reach and can use their surplus wheat and indigo. Crops/buildings probably use more-or-less existing coding so little risk of glitches. Does that mean a “new feature” like our mushroom log and truffle pig or nut tree with squirrels or clam flat with pearl oysters or mulberry tree with silkworms is on the horizon??
    Last edited by MiniGardener; October 13th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.

Farm Level 120 | Town 38 | Achievements 140/144

So excited for this update...I honestly thought we were just going to get deco for Halloween. Thank you SC for all your hard work and to Ricky aka R3sknight for putting get her another great video.

Lucy - ALL THE LITTLE SQUIDS

Quote Originally Posted by vanrathanak View Post
    Can he speak normal? he speak like whispering sometime then suddenly raised his voice very loud and then back to low voice like whispering again thats really hard to listen! seriously he need to learn to speak normally and nicely!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elfriede View Post
    thanks,
    I can't understand Ricky because he speaks so quickly and indistinctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleBix View Post
    I am so glad other people are having the same problem and it wasn`t just me. I started watching this but the voice over is impossible to follow so I gave up. I thought we were growing ponies?? It would be good if there was the same video with an easy to understand voiceover.
    Thank for the feedback guys.

Now I understand that sometimes pronunciation could be an issue after all we do speak differently and that you may not understand. I'm sorry to say this is one side of my english language ability that I probably won't change.

In regards to speed I will try to slow it down a little more so you can understand my English as i know faster communication is also an issue for some.

In regards to the sound I have a feeling that the room I did the recording in caused an echo which may have affected the volume. The new mic I'm using is a Yeti which will pick up a lot more and create a slight distortion. I'll work on the settings for this.

Additionally I welcome and would encourage you to make your own videos in your language so as to provide a quality you would like to hear or are more comfortable with. Maybe after you do this I could get some more feedback from you and we can work together to improve the quality of videos for the community as they do take a lot of personal time to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post

Now I understand that sometimes pronunciation could be an issue after all we do speak differently and that you may not understand. I'm sorry to say this is one side of my english language ability that I probably won't change.

In regards to speed I will try to slow it down a little more so you can understand my English as i know faster communication is also an issue for some.

In regards to the sound I have a feeling that the room I did the recording in caused an echo which may have affected the volume. The new mic I'm using is a Yeti which will pick up a lot more and create a slight distortion. I'll work on the settings for this.

Additionally I welcome and would encourage you to make your own videos in your language so as to provide a quality you would like to hear or are more comfortable with. Maybe after you do this I could get some more feedback from you and we can work together to improve the quality of videos for the community as they do take a lot of personal time to make.

There's no need to say sorry 😉 in my Opinion u give always your best 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post

I speak American English so the first time I heard peonies I chuckled. I imagine my pronunciations sound a bit strange to you.

I did not have any trouble at all following what you were saying, but I speak very quickly as well.

You do amazing work and it is appreciated very much. Your info is very thorough, although we do understand that you are not given 100% either. Thanks again.
    GC: momx15. Level 84, Town level 18. Playing HayDay since 2013, just not in a hurry.
    Welcome new friends. My farm is Semper Feist Farms.