Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: War Algorithm is Broken again! Please fix it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wympy View Post
    So much this.

People need to stop crying about 'mah THs don't match' - there is far more to the game than that.
    Mah THs don’t match.

No serious, mah THs don’t match for real, plus the details you need to know I’m not a level 6 dragon spammer with th8 level defence scattered around shining white Cair Paravel...

15v15, we have 13 th11 and 2 defence max 10s and are bristling with great big eagles and inferno bling as far as the eye can see, if the eye is not distracted by enough royalty for the weddings of a good number of inbred European princelings. This is not a welcome sight for our enemy, who also have the major inferno and eagle bristle bling going on, with the same kind of princelings’ weddings but where some Eurotrash stole a few seats in the back row slightly reducing the total level of majesty... our enemy who are unfortunately 10th11, 4 th10 and a th9 and very likely saying “mah THs don’t match”.
    Last edited by Tomville; 6 Days Ago at 01:09 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 13 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

We were matched with a TH11 and two TH10 when we are highest TH9. We have some slightly rushed bases that are catching up, but no defenseless ones. We decided to stop wars for a little while. We do not have enough people to leave out bases.
    Last edited by JuicemanClash; 6 Days Ago at 02:07 AM.

Forum All-Star
    Quote Originally Posted by Oshbeegosh View Post
    Well that base will need to be handled by someone else... yeah, an 8 is going to struggle. Take it on the chin and continue to watch the changes. Our clan has been seeing some nice improvement. (Watch about 30 guys pipe in and say an 8 can kill that base... LOL)
    A TH8 does not get that base. Anyone saying otherwise is either selling something or a liar.

But that TH11 isn't, "matched" against that base.

Quote Originally Posted by Veraplay View Post
    If you're not affected by it you simply don't care. I've been around these forums since 2013 you just joined last year. Don't really care what you have to say. I'm trying to spread awareness so what you say is irrelevant.
    Glaring logical fallacy, like stunningly so

Quote Originally Posted by Veraplay View Post
    I'm definitely irritated. Do you have a strategy so our TH 8 can 3 star their base 18 which happens to be a TH 11? Would you suggest dragons or hogs? I linked his picture in the main post so you can help our TH 8 plan out an attack strategy.
    Please explain why your TH8 has to 3* that base.

I'm actually "on your side" that I'm not a fan of the current MM, but the way you reply looks to annoy many people. Hell, I want to argue with you.

No matter what, there is something, at some point, that breaks down when one simply says, "THs don't match." That could very well be faulty, yet you choose to ignore at least any possibility that there is something else to the story.

I can guarantee you that your clan has an edge somewhere. You seldom see something that is just stone-cold out of whack, no balance whatsoever.

Overwhelmingly, when the MM is, "wrong," it's that it failed to correctly put the edge/balance where it otherwise needs to be. I'd focus your argument here.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    It sounds like a bad match, but what you say things like how your th8 "Matched" a th11, it is naturally going to cause people to question your analysis, since your th8 didn't actually "match" a th11 and if you then go on to discuss it as though mirror attacking is a good idea and your th8 must 3 star the th11 it is matched with, that doesn't help (and maybe it can 3 star it, there is no way to know without actually looking at the defenses).
    agree
    Last edited by Lunaticfringe; 6 Days Ago at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    Mah THs donít match.

No serious, mah THs donít match for real, plus the details you need to know Iím not a level 6 dragon spammer with th8 level defence scattered around shining white Cair Paravel...

15v15, we have 13 th11 and 2 defence max 10s and are bristling with great big eagles and inferno bling as far as the eye can see, if the eye is not distracted by enough royalty for the weddings of a good number of inbred European princelings. This is not a welcome sight for our enemy, who also have the major inferno and eagle bristle bling going on, with the same kind of princelingsí weddings but where some Eurotrash stole a few seats in the back row slightly reducing the total level of majesty... our enemy who are unfortunately 10th11, 4 th10 and a th9 and very likely saying ďmah THs donít matchĒ.
    Lol, Mah town halls las war ain't be matchin neither! How bout them apples? 😉
    Last edited by SuperStorm103; 6 Days Ago at 03:35 AM.

Centennial Club
    I think there just have to be some flexibility in the MM and that makes it so that some wars are tougher then others. But not so much that one cannot win if the clan makes good attacks. Our last war was 10vs10 opponent had 5 defenseless th6-th4 in the bottom. We had th8:s and th7:s. With this manipulation they got 2 max def+max off+/45/45/20 heroes on the top. Rest three were th9 on both sides and even def+off. We had 2 th11:s as well, one like them but one just upgraded from max th10 40/40/6 heroes, eagle lvl 1, no inferno upgrades, new points def low lvl and only bowlers lvl 3 from th11 off. They one starred our no 1 and he two starred them both. And they could not 3 star the new th11. We won. So attacking skill decided the winner. I think OP:s clan is the underdog in the war they have but can win. Like we were. Before the MM changes we got opponents that were unwinnable because of crazy engineering.

Pro Member
    no18 base...... ♥♥♥.....
    even th9/10 would struggle again those base.....

there's no point talking nonsense argument of bla bla bla weight this. . weight that....

as long as engineering 11 doesn't pull 11 deff....
    the more clan would retire..... (adapt/quit..... ehhh)

you know how good the market of engineering base .. lol

out of the last 7 wars, 4 have led to a draw. this must be fixed. when I get a perfect score, there should be loot and xp bonus regardless of the outcome. also, my clan waited 22 hours for a match.

Quote Originally Posted by Duarteted View Post
    out of the last 7 wars, 4 have led to a draw. this must be fixed. when I get a perfect score, there should be loot and xp bonus regardless of the outcome. also, my clan waited 22 hours for a match.
    Add a th10 or th11 to your roster.
    Th11 here, several other accounts th8-10 (ok 6 more accounts, don't tell my wife). Click here to see how trophies are calculated. Some tips/thoughts on Legends here. Engineers aren't the problem, they are the symptom of a problematic matchmaker. My Legends hope: PvP 5500+ with attack limit, leave rest same, including usual legends from 5000-5499. Contact SC here

Forum Elder
    I was going to add something useful, but I am a bit scared of the OP and they might shout at me because I haven't been on the forum as long as them...

We've significantly reduced our TH10s with infernos in our line up, and added more TH11s. It's helping by giving us more of a chance in wars. Just need to keep tinkering with your line up, OP.
    Start Dec '12 | Hi Lg/Lv: Legend / 182
    Accounts:
    TH11Hi(720 Stars)|TH9Max(1335)|TH9Max(1325)|TH11Lo(1020)|TH10Max (770)|TH10Lo(520)|2TH9Hi (300+)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy