Thread: Townhall 5 looking for farming clan

Fresh Spawn

Townhall 5 looking for farming clan

Hello all,
    I am looking for a clan that will donate me higher level troops in order to help my low TH attacks. Most clans require all members to donate close to what they receive, but Im currently TH5 and have lvl 2 troops so my donated troops would be close to useless. If any clans are taking members the can help them toward their "friend in need" acheievement please send me an invite.
    player tag #PU8LUQ2VC
    PS a farming clan involved in FWA would be great too

Come and join The Staircase Group

The group currently consists of two clans, SpiralStaircase and Staircase2.

SpiralStaircase a clan that welcomes all town hall levels TH3-TH11

SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR :

If you are a high level clasher who enjoys teaching or you are new to the game and wanting to learn attack strategy and how to war-- this is the clan for you. We value non-rushed bases but all town hall levels are welcome. We created the clan approximately 4 months ago so it remains fresh with ideas and enthusiasm, has a flexible approach and is willing to adapt war strategy as the clan develops and strengthens. We are a level 5 clan ( so the plus one level on troop donations) and our war log is improving steadily.
    We are a relaxed and friendly clan that is a supportive learning environment with lots of laughs along the way. No drama here.

We are encouraging loads of friendly challenges so we can all practice on each other's bases and get tips and advice on how to attack in wars and in farming. Donations and requests are encouraged. The aim is to try to keep a healthy balance between the two. Taking CC troops is always useful in raids as well as war especially when practising attacks.

We have a solid co-leader team and have created a BAND to communicate well. This enhanced communication allows us to share attack strategy links and videos, is a place to share ideas and promote events within the clan and general clash of clans news. Use of BAND is optional of course but is encouraged.

For those wishing to war, we war three times a week. During war the expectaction is that all members included in the war use both attacks, follow the war plan (sent in clan mail prior to each war) and take cc troops with them in each attack. As a group we appreciate that achieving 3 stars is not always easy in war and it is totally okay if 3 stars aren't achieved, however clan mate respect is essential, so not showing in war is a no go! If you are busy and can't war that is fine, just use your opt in and opt out of war button as you wish. On occasion we use our sister clan space to facilitate friendly interclan wars and these can be fun, and an excellent way for lower townhall levels to practice war in a fun and non pressured way.
    Promotions are earned over time, taking into consideration activity, donations, advice given, and commitment to the clan.
    We are looking forward to welcoming you to our clan family!

HOW TO JOIN SpiralStaircase:

Request to enter SpiralStaircase #JUG8ULVR : mentioning you are from the forum when you send your request to join. An elder or co leader will accept you.
    We look forward to meeting you and having lots of clash fun.

Staircase2 #RQRG82R2:
    Staircase2 has just been reopened and we are hoping to build up to a lively and active clan just like SpiralStaircase has become. It is currently a level 2 clan and we will be hoping to recruit all town hall levels. It will mirror the culture of SpiralStaircase and has the same co leader team. Wars will initially be twice a week in staircase2.

The communication app 'BAND'' will enhance communication between the two clans, although use of BAND is completely optional.

If you would like an opportunity to be part of this new and exciting venture then please join us in Staircase2!

HOW TO JOIN Staircase2 #RQRG82R2
    Request to enter Staircase2 RQRG82R2 mentioning you are from the forum when you send your request to join. An elder or co leader will accept you.
    We look forward to meeting you and having lots of clash fun.

Join Theodotos!

Our clan name is Theodotos we are a level one clan! (#COLYJCUO) we are a active clan. It is 80 donations to be elder and for Co either the leader or another Co leader decides. The rules are quite simple, be respectful treat everyone how you would want to be treated and just have fun! We are a small clan. But if you join today you can change that! We accept anyone that has a clan castle, hope to see you in the clan!

Join us!

You may fit well in our clan.

Clan Name: Frozen Grace
    Clan Tag: #GYY9CRUP
    Clan Level: 2

We are a farming clan that does the occasional war. War is NEVER mandatory and there is no pressure attacking. Our clan consists of 10 people, ranging from TH3 to TH9. We don't expect a donation ratio so can request and donate all you want! We have experienced clashers that are willing to teach you.

We hope to see you soon in our clan!
    Attached Images Attached Images