Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Better way for leading clan

Better way for leading clan

can we have something like Donation requirements for getting promotions ouselve then it would be more easy to lead a clan. noone could ever get promotion without achieving the promotion requirements! like we have trophies requirements!it should be done in this game.#NextLevelClashing..

I sincerely request you to get that feature in clan requirements! better way to leading a clan! Better ways to have equal clan environment!

You can run your clan however you want. You donít need SC to manage it for you.

Well for starters an automated promotion system only benefits clans with 50 members constantly switching people out but not often enough to make them unable to get promoted but on top of that Co- leaders can promote people to but other than that it's a good idea and I think it should be added.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxwarrior1120 View Post
    Well for starters an automated promotion system only benefits clans with 50 members constantly switching people out but not often enough to make them unable to get promoted but on top of that Co- leaders can promote people to but other than that it's a good idea and I think it should be added.
    SC didnít create all these clans, players bought them and THEY determine how it is run, who get promoted and when.

If you want to promote someone on donations go for it. If you want to on time in clan, then do that.

There are plenty of bad players that will ask to be promoted just to kick everyone and ruin that clan as it is now. By having an auto promote you just made it easier.

What is the purpose of the leader if this were for some strange reason implemented?
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; October 12th, 2017 at 07:49 PM.

but would a clan be able to opt out because what if someone was higher than you and they kick you and others out so this is why they should not have this and you need to be able to earn the trust as a leader to promote them
    knowen as gas man in clash of clans leader of One of The Best

find me at :89UCGQPQL

Or my clan at : UJ9VURU8

Well, Mr.Tollbootwillie
    I think you didn't understand what i just requested! Let me explain as we've so many features in our clan setting..like few requirements for joining a clan then it would be more great if we could have the promotion requirements! And second thing the leader could change the requirements of promotions only. as i experienced we have to wait so long to get promotion but sometimes noone promotes us whether we completed their promotion s condition! Sometimes co rules rudely over member&elders. Co always use their powers whenever they have any personal problems with others! I think everything is changing in coc this year or ever year but they've never noticed for clan!! The clan is top of the clash of (clans)theme.
    Nd if it would be going like that then. We would see only clans ...in coc nowadays low-level guys suffering so hard! Every low-players is making his own clans,, high level clans are just for name. .in our games there are so many clans but some of members cuz every low-player is making their own clan! Players should be unite others in one clan.then we could see every clan full then it won't be shame of supercell that there are just so many clans! No war players, no clashes, no teammates that really makes us perfect, what you think now. That feature should be add.

Huge advantages for clashers #NextLevelClashing

Mr. RandyAllean

I understood your idea, however now that you have given the TRUE reason for wanting this i will try to explain better. First i have a strong feeling you are NOT the leader, CO, probably not even an elder. If the COs in your clan are "rude" and the leader doesn't say or do anything about it then that means they don't have a problem with what they are doing! If the leader did have a problem then he or she should talk to them, demote them, or even kick them out.

As i said before your idea of auto promoting someone doesn't stop rude/mean players from becoming CO, in fact it makes it easier because the leader isn't promoting them the system is.

The only reason for your idea is because your clan has not promoted you. Maybe there is more to it than just donations. Maybe time in clan, bad war attacks, missed war attacks, unreliable, or your attitude has something to do with it. I don't know and honestly it doesn't matter. If the leaderships doesn't want to promote you then they don't have to. Its not your clan to demand/expect such things.

As you said there are many clans out there, go find a new one that fits your play style. I might take a couple weeks or months but you can find one that is being run to fit your needs.
    Last edited by Tollboothwillie; October 13th, 2017 at 01:14 PM.

Mr.Willie I think you're getting offensive, Reminder: Th10 134xp whereever I goes I gets co

I think you're getting my thread in other way! I just requested it cuz I experienced by seeing other's WHO having problems

Well Auto-promoting features should be done! Don't say anything for me just take my thread like 100of guys posting it my thread is behalf of other clashers don't count me