Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is touchDown 2v2 ready for 100 gems challenge?] - i don't think so...

Unhappy Is touchDown 2v2 ready for 100 gems challenge?] - i don't think so...

I just started a 2v2 practice with my friend (who is NOT sitting next to me).

We started the game, i played normally and my friend played normally as well. Then i see enemy is like losing out. At the end, we got 3 crown easily. Yes, it showed 3 crown on my device (samsung note4). Then the game ended on my device, but it was hung. I can still see my friend's unit hovering on the screen. Then, i closed the app immediately. And when i opened again, it showed a 3-0. We lost. I was like.. omg... i thought we won? I checked with my friend immediately and he said i got dc-ed 1 mins after the game has started and i did not play anything after that.

Ok, heres the problem, i never dc-ed from the game (the wifi signal never show up too). The game went smoothly on my end and i really Saw 3-0 from my device, we actually won! I felt like i was playing in another Dimension/parallel universe..my partner's card deployment and opponent cards deployment still shown and reflected on my device*

Well, if you plan to charge 100 gems on this upcoming event, please make sure that you fix this.. tqvm
    Last edited by Soulest; 5 Days Ago at 06:13 PM.

This is a Server Issue.

I had it several times.
    Really annoying.

Even with good connection you get disconnected.

But here once more: one time I played 2 battles at the same time somehow, the battle I was in I was supposed to win, after 50 sec interrupted and other guys name on screen with 3 crowns. Restarted, the guy I battled screen came after watching the first replay.

So I was on three places at the same time losing 60 trophies within 90 seconds while chatting with a clan member.

Record!

The support totally agreed with me seeing the screenshots but did nothing. No gem refund.

However as soon as CR has more servers managing the work this will not happen again.
    You like to discuss Card Balance? here is the place for!
    Level 12 taste the royal spirit! PB 4800+ donations 95.000+
    Creator of the Executioner's Attack Style ☆ Supporter of the Clan Chest
    My most promising Card Ideas: Hammer Blow! (Spell)Totem Pole! (Building)Magician Girl! (Troop)Coming soon! (Troop)

Countering Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Inferno Tower, Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang and the Battle Ram
    That’s super weird! I’ve heard reports of this but haven’t experienced it myself...yet!

⚡Clash Royale Player | Electro Wizard Enthusiast | Total Donations: 21729⚡
    Highest Trophies: 4113 | Level: 11 | Clan: RoyalFlush | Arena: Legendary
    Most Clan Chest Crowns: 575 | Favourite Card: Electro Wizard | Cards Found: 73/74
    Total Wins: 2262 | Three Crown Wins: 1305 | Draws: 837 | Total Losses: 2233
    Clan Tags: RoyalFlush #Y0JPU9Y | II #CPVV9QJ | III #CJLUGRG | IV #GVYRY2G

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow131 View Post
    This is a Server Issue.

I had it several times.
    Really annoying.

But here once more: one time I played 2 battles at the same time somehow, the battle I was in I was supposed to win, after 50 sec interrupted and other guys name on screen with 3 crowns. Restarted, the guy I battled screen came after watching the first replay.

So I was on three places at the same time losing 60 trophies within 90 seconds while chatting with a clan member.

Record!

The support totally agreed with me seeing the screenshots but did nothing. No gem refund.

However as soon as CR has more servers managing the work this will not happen again.

I was battling 2v2 with my friend and we got an easy win. In the end it showed 2 other guys who 3crown us! After that it showed the result of the battle we won.. Our opponents did not drop cards. Strange! But at least we did not lose anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow131 View Post
    This is a Server Issue.

I had it several times.
    Really annoying.

Record!

https://ibb.co/krZ0ow I was battling 2v2 with my friend and we got an easy win. In the end it showed 2 other guys who 3crowned us! After that it showed the result of the battle we won.. Our opponents did not drop cards. Strange! But at least we did not lose anything!
    Last edited by Interista; 5 Days Ago at 08:24 PM.

happened to me in a 2v2 before. I was wondering why the opponents were laughing and then it showed that we got three crowned even though for me it showed we three crowned them.

Centennial Club ChorusTheDarkDevourer's Avatar
    It sometime happened to me it just like you trapped in a difference dimension of clash royale
    I troll hog player in the name of justice

Quote Originally Posted by Soulest View Post
    I just started a 2v2 practice with my friend (who is NOT sitting next to me).

We started the game, i played normally and my friend played normally as well. Then i see enemy is like losing out. At the end, we got 3 crown easily. Yes, it showed 3 crown on my device (samsung note4). Then the game ended on my device, but it was hung. I can still see my friend's unit hovering on the screen. Then, i closed the app immediately. And when i opened again, it showed a 3-0. We lost. I was like.. omg... i thought we won? I checked with my friend immediately and he said i got dc-ed 1 mins after the game has started and i did not play anything after that.

Ok, heres the problem, i never dc-ed from the game (the wifi signal never show up too). The game went smoothly on my end and i really Saw 3-0 from my device, we actually won! I felt like i was playing in another Dimension/parallel universe..my partner's card deployment and opponent cards deployment still shown and reflected on my device*

Well, if you plan to charge 100 gems on this upcoming event, please make sure that you fix this.. tqvm
    Happened to me once, even my hand was messed up (cards overlapping and outside of it

They fixed it during yesterday's maintenance?

This has happened with me twice in 2v2 battles. Very annoying to see you getting 3 crowns to getting 3 crowned.