Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did they do with bh this update

Crab Claw

What did they do with bh this update

getting 45% now every other attack...
    hero wandering around base..stop banging the bh and leaves for a def barb miles away..
    thank god i didnt spend a dime on this
    Last edited by Deck the Holps; October 13th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.

get your flame suit on lol, they are coming
    Last edited by knils; October 12th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.

LOL. He’s right, though - the troops have been misbehaving and it’s much more difficult to get two star wins.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG20YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Further up in ladder than I was yesterday.
    ha like archers not killing a double cannon shooting at them and instead running across the base under a crusher to reach something not attacking them... never got to see what it was

Quote Originally Posted by golemdragon View Post
    ha like archers not killing a double cannon shooting at them and instead running across the base under a crusher to reach something not attacking them... never got to see what it was
    yeah with the genius AI in builder village you don't even need to build funnels in your base anymore. just let the troops and bm run around like headless chickens for the (short) duration of the raid. have a little chuckle when bm avoids 10 buildings and heads straight to the crusher only to stand in its range, turn around and attack a building behind it.

and if you're the one deploying, say a little hail mary and a prayer to the RNG gods that this time they will let you have the win. its like 50% rng, 40% wallet size and 10% skill. but hey, i love it.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    LOL. He’s right, though - the troops have been misbehaving and it’s much more difficult to get two star wins.
    my BM went to outside compartments so many times, same feeling (if minions couldn't get bh i get 1* or 0*)

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdl View Post
    getting 45% now every other attack...
    hero wandering around base..stop banging the bh and leaves for a def barb miles away..
    thank god i didnt spend a dime on this bh cra.p

.. they added a BattleFest for 6 days .. BB has been vicious since :-)

/Affront
    TH11-45/45/20|BH7-14.14.14.14.12.14.3.14.8.0/12| Farm with US | full stats

Further up in ladder than I was yesterday.
    don't you just love it when your opponent tries to barb rush you...

and then one misplaced barb runs around the map to a random building, and the rest of the barbs run through the defenses to get there and then run under the crusher, rendering a solid:

0% destroyed

I sorta manipulated my base to exploit it by putting my archer towers near my crusher so it agros everything toward them, right under that pile of concrete. It gives the game a very entertaining RNG aspect that is actually what allows me to maintain my trophies.

I'm just trying to figure out the new BM AI; it's a hot mess. I'm pretty sure it reacquires targets and has a broader range of "simplicity". Case in point - instead of breaking through a wall, he'll walk a far pace further than he used to, targeting a structure outside the walls of a base.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG20YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Update = best that BB has been since I've been playing. Now it's fun. Thank you, supercell!
    Last edited by GarinOregonHeavy; October 15th, 2017 at 04:20 AM.