Thread: Sneaky Archer ability

Fresh Spawn

Sneaky Archer ability

Now I have level 11 archers and its ability of being invisible is 10 sec and level 12 Archer is also having ability of 10 sec. So the no benefit of upgrade my archers.

Fresh Spawn
    Same i made a post about this but it looks like it got deleted, we are actually wasting 1.3million elixir for a no benefit upgrade to sneaky Archers in builder base, is there anyone in here a mod or a GM that can solve this problem???

Forum Veteran
    It's a known bug and hopefully gets fixed soon. There is still a benefit to upgrading because eventually you will keep upgrading to 14. 16 when bh8 is ready.

The benefit is getting to 14. Trust me. I have had sneaky archer 14 for 3 hours and it is the boss troop of Builder Hall 7
    Started playing May 2017. Still learning but progressing fast
    --------------------
    Account 1: #9CLQVRPRJ / Account 2: #PLRYV208P
    Builder Hall 7: Max 4545 (4394) / Builder Hall 7: Max 4403 (4403)
    Town Hall 9: Max 3277 (2850) / Builder Hall 7: Max 3207 (2830)

Quote Originally Posted by Addesu View Post
    Same i made a post about this but it looks like it got deleted, we are actually wasting 1.3million elixir for a no benefit upgrade to sneaky Archers in builder base, is there anyone in here a mod or a GM that can solve this problem???
    Your not wasting anything because if you continue upgradng it past tbe gliche lev you will soon get tbe true benefit of tbe sneaky archer