Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Anybody here think clan wars is taken too seriously?

OP, I think you are taking the kick quite seriously. Your leader/co-leaders think that the guy isn't right for your clan so they wanted him out of your clan. IMO, one bad apple can ruin the whole basket, so it was a right decision to kick that player.

I think regardless of how serious you take war if you are opted in I expect you to use both attacks regardless.

I would have booted too.

players who do not attack without a valid reason should be kick.
    always communicate whether your attack would be late, or even not at all.

I'd echo what others have said.
    I have no issue with players messing up war attacks (it happens to us all - wall breaker fail, Queen Walks the wrong way, Witches walk right over a Giant Bomb), all I ask for is 'effort'.

While there will always be real life issues that can get in the way, if everybody has a mindset of trying their best, then nobody can really complain!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 10 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: TH10, Heroes 40/40

Forum Veteran
    Yes OP, some clans are like a second job with what they ask of the clan. I have found those clans suck the fun out of the game for me. But some seem to like it, and if playing a game by rigid rules makes them happy who am I to say anything about it. I will say alot of the real serious seem to be angry about the game more than others but I chalk it up to passion. It sounds better than angryclasher anyways.

Millennial Club
    So the consensus is it is not acceptable to miss an attack because it is competitive and you are not respecting the rest of the clan.
    Many of these people argued strenuously that engineering is wrong.
    Engineers argued that engineering is part of the game and it made you more competitive so you should help your clan by optimizing your war base.

no point, but I find the logic interesting.

Forum Contender
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedudethatlikesyou View Post
    The reason I'm asking this is because I a clan member that didn't attack in war come back (I think he was kicked before) but then later on they told him to get out because he didn't attack in war in the previous war and then they kicked him again?

Jeez, does it really matter that much if someone doesn't attack, it's one thing if only a few people attack but if you lose the war because someone did not attack it's not the end of the world
    The way I view it is its a glimpse into the future, sure it didnt matter this time, but in a few weeks when you lose a war by 1 star because that individual didnt attack, well it wont happen because hes out.

that said Theres a ton of reasons not to kick him again, for example If he has a good reason, clearly knows he messed up and is sorry, is connected to someone else in the clan, has high skills or a good base or ....

its always a multifactoral decision, as are most decision in life, If he misses his war attacks, come back to clan say "Yeah so what i was busy, get a life losers", takes 250 troops and donates zero, and spams the clan chat with nonsense hes likely not to get a second chance."
    Clan - Highland chiefs, Highland rebels, Highlandchiefs2
    Position - clan lunatic
    Accounts - 11 heavy with eagle!!! What have i done, D rushed 11; 10.5, 2 x 10.25; premmi 10.5; 2 x noob rushed 11; super 9.05 (9.11), badly rushed th11, solid super 8.25 (8.10).

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    So the consensus is it is not acceptable to miss an attack because it is competitive and you are not respecting the rest of the clan.
    Many of these people argued strenuously that engineering is wrong.
    Engineers argued that engineering is part of the game and it made you more competitive so you should help your clan by optimizing your war base.

no point, but I find the logic interesting.
    it's because, while we're extremely competitive, we don't want to play a game in which the outcome of the war is decided before the battle even starts by exploiting flaws in the system. We want to play a game where the outcome is decided by who is the more skilled player (or clan), attacking and defending

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by strandwolfza View Post
    it's because, while we're extremely competitive, we don't want to play a game in which the outcome of the war is decided before the battle even starts by exploiting flaws in the system. We want to play a game where the outcome is decided by who is the more skilled player (or clan), attacking and defending
    those system exist in league only....
    this is an old game.... many player has discover what's best for war...
    and..... good luck
    Last edited by Alishr99; 5 Days Ago at 05:00 PM.

war is love, war is life

Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 15 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K45/Q45/W20
    Fire - TH10 - K35/Q36
    Inferno - TH10 - K35/Q36