Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: game got slower you cant advance anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Skindawg View Post
    What about the people who have a job or go to school? I doubt you are opening it like clockwork the second it was available. You are going to miss at least one.
    I like the new gold/cards system and it seems versatile, but I just want to give a bit of background even if you are working, or going to school.

I am also a working person and Im usually around 6 AM in order to go to the gym and I usually open 6 chests a day and still manage to get enough sleep in order to be productive.

So, the initial example was:

Original Post by Jeroboam
    Time Chests
    7:00 AM | Open 2
    11:00 AM Open 1
    3:00 PM Open 1
    7:00 PM Open 1
    11:00 PM Open 1

However, as you suggested, you might be busy and not be able to open the chests every time they are available.
    But even if you get online once around the lunch break (1PM usually) you would have been able to get 6:

New Proposal
    Time Chests Time Passed Time over the chest
    7:00 AM Open 2 8 Hrs 8
    1:00 PM Open 1 6 Hrs 4 (+2)
    6:00 PM Open 1 5 Hrs 4 (+3)
    7:00 PM Open 1 1 Hr 4
    11:00 PM Open 1 4 Hrs 4

Not too hard

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    I like the new gold/cards system and it seems versatile, but I just want to give a bit of background even if you are working, or going to school.

I am also a working person and Im usually around 6 AM in order to go to the gym and I usually open 6 chests a day and still manage to get enough sleep in order to be productive.

So, the initial example was:

Original Post by Jeroboam
    Time Chests
    7:00 AM | Open 2
    11:00 AM Open 1
    3:00 PM Open 1
    7:00 PM Open 1
    11:00 PM Open 1

However, as you suggested, you might be busy and not be able to open the chests every time they are available.
    But even if you get online once around the lunch break (1PM usually) you would have been able to get 6:

New Proposal
    Time Chests Time Passed Time over the chest
    7:00 AM Open 2 8 Hrs 8
    1:00 PM Open 1 6 Hrs 4 (+2)
    6:00 PM Open 1 5 Hrs 4 (+3)
    7:00 PM Open 1 1 Hr 4
    11:00 PM Open 1 4 Hrs 4

Not too hard
    the problem with that logic is, that you have to go to bed immediately after your free chest becomes available. In order to get the 6 chest everyday, you’d also have to go to bed exactly the same time every day. If you sleep less than 8h it’s a little bit more relaxed obviously.

Statsroyale Profile
    PB:5k+
    Donations: 120k+

Gold is the single biggest limiting factor in this game. How about introducing an extra 20 win gold bonus per day for 1v1 and 2v2. That way, more people on ladder, more activity in game and more gold for active players? At arena 11, that would still only be an 480 per day assuming you get the full 20 wins in 1v1 AND 2v2.

At the moment, it doesn't feel like you are getting as much as you used to but that could change with the gold and gem rush events.

Before this thread gets more toxic let me explain
    Touchdown event daily practice 300 gold
    Free chests almost 450 gold per day
    Quests more gold
    You get super magical in roughly 20 days
    Gold rush
    Gem rush
    Shop value
    if you donate a lot achivements
    The challenges now have a daily practice it is very sweet gold chest 300 gold 5 gems this alone compensates for now, or are you saying I don't care because I don't play all I want is free gold for just logging on to the game? Chill and peace out

Edit I forgot the free shop bonus everyday
    Also weekly special event challenges
    Victory gold
    Crown chests
    And more
    And more....
    Last edited by skilledANK; 1 Week Ago at 02:07 PM.

6 free chest per day? That's impossible, only if you have alarms set in the middle of the night

Quote Originally Posted by Deaglemann View Post
    the problem with that logic is, that you have to go to bed immediately after your free chest becomes available. In order to get the 6 chest everyday, you’d also have to go to bed exactly the same time every day. If you sleep less than 8h it’s a little bit more relaxed obviously.
    You know that, for each solution, somebody will find at least 2 other problems ?

I am already in bed when I open my last chest so I don't have an issue with this.
    Last edited by Nikolay; 1 Week Ago at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bmille3 View Post
    To get 6 free chests a day, you are barely sleeping. I doubt you could do it. Quests give more gold now than free chests.
    wrong, I never seemed to have a problem getting them all, 8 hours sleep is all anyone needs, lol

Either people do not realise that the free chest stacks, or most people actually need/get more than 8 hours of sleep. Or a wack sleeping pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by AuSeeker View Post
    wrong, I never seemed to have a problem getting them all, 8 hours sleep is all anyone needs, lol
    Well, kids apparently needs more too. I suppose that the new system is more kids friendly. Completing quests requires more time (young'uns tend to have more of that), while opening free chests requires are more organised routine (which more likely fit anyone with a full time job).
    Last edited by AxB; 1 Week Ago at 03:17 PM.

I had ~60-65 gems before the 2e draft challenge. I used 40 gems on that challenge because it is one of the funnest challenges they offer. I spent an extra 10 gems doing the Touchdown challenge (not the practice run) on monday.
    I am already back at 53 gems... in 3 days...I really like this. The free gems greatly outweighs the small loss of cards and Gold. I actually feel like I can do GC's from time to time now.

Quote Originally Posted by NoCStick View Post
    I had ~60-65 gems before the 2e draft challenge. I used 40 gems on that challenge because it is one of the funnest challenges they offer. I spent an extra 10 gems doing the Touchdown challenge (not the practice run) on monday.
    I am already back at 53 gems... in 3 days...I really like this. The free gems greatly outweighs the small loss of cards and Gold. I actually feel like I can do GC's from time to time now.
    If you use the exchange function every day to dig for quests that reward gems, you are probably able to get an average of 15 gems per day even without gem rush(probably even more). Don’t know how many gems you get from gem rush and how often it will take place, but even without it, f2p will mosslikely be able to do 1 GC each week with the free gems.

Statsroyale Profile
    PB:5k+
    Donations: 120k+