Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Anti-Ait BH7 Base

Quote Originally Posted by Crpk View Post
    Tried your base, total garbage.

Frist attack 2☆ 85% giant witch, second 2☆ 77% baby + minions.

Instantly trashed this base, dunno what game you're playing, but in mine, people are skilled and rekt these bad bases.
    Sorry it didnt work for you. I just got my alltime best 4884 trophies with last defence and my mortar is updating. Still going strong

Instantly trashed this base, dunno what game you're playing, but in mine, people are skilled and rekt these bad bases.
    Huh...I'm running this over on NachtHerr and it's been hovering around 4000 trophies without any real issues.It's a mix of L3-L6 defenses with L3 walls.

Well...no one base works for everyone all the time and no base is unbeatable. Try one of the others - La Remontada typically does very well up into the lower 4000s. I'll be doing my first base revue here in a coupla days as well.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG20YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

What's yer trophy range...defense levels?

Sure, it's easier when you're a gemmer. The gems carry bad players. Most best players are non gemmers, you're going to understand when we will catch up. Came back to my own base.
    I "gemmed" bh6 and bh7 packs...i can assure you i am facing a lot more advanced opponents than i am.

Btw, its 4913 trophies now, just got attacked by lvl 14 babys and minions. They got 50% one star

My player tag is #8YVRUP8G

I was defence wise max bh6 just in time when bh7 hit.
    Last edited by Wuthless; 6 Days Ago at 07:10 PM.

Countering Inferno Dragon, Sparky, Inferno Tower, Skeleton Army, Goblin Gang and the Battle Ram
    I see these bases a lot and I can usually handle them with 3 camps of minions and 2 camps of baby dragons.

⚡Clash Royale Player | Electro Wizard Enthusiast | Total Donations: 21729⚡
    Highest Trophies: 4113 | Level: 11 | Clan: RoyalFlush | Arena: Legendary
    Most Clan Chest Crowns: 575 | Favourite Card: Electro Wizard | Cards Found: 73/74
    Total Wins: 2262 | Three Crown Wins: 1305 | Draws: 837 | Total Losses: 2233
    Clan Tags: RoyalFlush #Y0JPU9Y | II #CPVV9QJ | III #CJLUGRG | IV #GVYRY2G

Told you, higher trophees people get carried by their gems but they are bad. The one attacked me with baby + minions had lvl 12 troops, and all my air defenses are lvl 6.
    I’m running it at 4000 trophies and doing just fine. There’s some pretty aggressive attacking going on right now, what with the event and all. I’ve seen more competition on all of my games; that’s probably all it is.

What’s your trophy level? Did you try any of the other bases in the collage?
    Last edited by Noctaire; 6 Days Ago at 07:25 PM.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG20YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Told you, higher trophees people get carried by their gems but they are bad. The one attacked me with baby + minions had lvl 12 troops, and all my air defenses are lvl 6.
    The guy that attacked me and got 1 star has personal best of 5528. Even if you gem, you dont get to those trophies if you are a bad player.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Wuthless View Post
    The guy that attacked me and got 1 star has personal best of 5528. Even if you gem, you dont get to those trophies if you are a bad player.
    Don't bother Wuthless, there is so much f2p salt in every one of those posts, reasoning won't help you get through to him. He will realize eventually one of two things, or both: 1) he will never catch up to the "gemmers" due to the nature of the game; and 2) even if/when he somehow catches up to the gemmers without spending any gems himself, he will realize that many of them still have the same or better skill levels, they are just elevated on a higher playing field.

That said, it is true there are poorly skilled bh7 gemmers down at 2800, but that's not who we are talking about here. I guarantee you high trophy level gemmers face just as much, if not stiffer competition and hardcore players at high trophy ranges, versus all the droves of casual/unskilled players in the f2p mix.

Gemmers spend money to counter their lack of skill (if not why spending gems ?) there are ton of gemmers who really suck, saw lots of 5k+ trophees attack on live streams, tons of these gemmers play like 3k/3k5 trophees players.

They just have a max base which carry them. It's not about salt, CoC is just a game dude, some people play their life in this game and spend thousands dollars to shine in a virtual stuff (which gonna die imho). 😂

I didn't spent a single gem and i'm around 4k5 trophees range without hard pushing, just the daylies.
    That "why spend gems if you arent bad" argument is a bit silly.

I happen to know a person that spend about 12000€ in the main base. He had 2 reasons:

1. He wanted to be in the top and if you want to be in the top, you have to gem as everyone else in there is doing so. But to say that he and many like him are bad because of gemming is stupid. These heavy gemmers also play a LOT. Not like you and many others "just doing my daily attacks" people. Ofcourse they also get better when they play a lot.

2. That 12k was and is nothing to him. To the many like that person, 10000-50000 and even lot more is same as 100€ to a normal person, or even less. To them spending thousands of dollars is pocket money.

ah, the salty tears... bringing so much seasoning to the forums

yup, some gemmers suck. but so do some F2P. the idea that people only spend money because they suck is naοve - people spend money for heaps of reasons. i'm glad there are people who gem hard cos it means the game stays alive, SC keep adding content, and i get to play for cheap or free.