Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan war matchmaking

Post Clan war matchmaking

HI EVERYONE!!! THIS IS MY FIRST POST (MY LANGUAGE IS POOR, PLEASE DONT MIND)

I'M HERE ON BEHALF OF MY CLAN, MY CLAN MATES AND MY FELLOW CLASHERS.

We all Know Recent Matchmaking did a lot in our warlogs, Here are few things that I like to share on behalf of lot of clashers
    1. MATCHING ENGINEERED CLAN VS ENGINEERED CLAN.

A GREAT THING that We all are expecting for very long time. BUT, Matching A TH9.5 AGAINST

1. TH11 WITH MAXED EVERYTHING ( A LEGEND LEAGUE PLAYER) (First war after Update)
    2. TH11 WITH MAXED INFERNOS AND TROOPS (2nd)

3. TH10 WITH lvl3 INFERNOS(5th war)
    4. TH10 WITH LVL2 INFERNOS

IS IT FAIR??? JUST BECAUSE OF ENGINEERED CLAN, 2 TH11s ( WITH LVL5 GW, and DECENT TROOPS) IN WAR LINEUP, getting matched against max th11 along with 4+ more th11s( maxed Drag, laloon, Bowlers and miners) in their lineup.

* Matching EC vs EC is great only for both clans who runs infernos and eagles in their lineup. ( RESULT: win or loss) FAIR AND TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE
    * Matching EC vs EC is even good if both clans got none of them ( RESULT: Draw)
    ACCEPTABLE
    * Matching EC vs EC - CASE 1 VS CASE 2. (RESULT: WIN FOR SURE FOR CASE 1)
    ??????????????

# MATCHMAKING IMPROVED: NOW ECs GETTING MATCHED ONLY AGAINST ECs #

2. .5 STRATEGIST BASES (No Th11s (9.5s))

CONSIDER SOMEONE UPGRADING TO TH9. IF HE BUYS XBOWS EARLY, IS IT POSSIBLE FOR HIM TO 3 STAR HIS OPPONENT IN WARS???

FACT: WE ALL KNOW TH9 WITH LVL1 XBOWS ALWAYS MATCHED AGAINST TH9 WITH LVL3 XBOWS

EVEN WORSE, LVL5 QUEEN WITH LVL25 QUEEN.

JUST TO OVERCOME SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES, MANY CLASHERS DECIDING NOT TO BUY NEW DEFENSES AS SOON AS UPGRADING TOWNHALL TILL THEIR TROOPS ARE PRETTY DECENT TO FACE OPPONENTS WITH LVL3 XBOWS. THIS IS TOTALLY FAIR ( At least from my point of view).

BOOM!!!!!! .5 BASES ARE NOW CONSIDERED AS ENGINEERED BASES.

" BETTER BUY NEW DEFENSES AND LOSE THE WAR, OR SIT OUT OF WARS TILL YOU MAX OUT YOUR BASE "

THINGS GOT WORSE FOR PLAYERS LIKE ME (NO.1 IN LINEUP (9.5, new th10)), considered as Engineered base and Getting Matched against th11 or th11 mid/max.

NOW, I HAVE TO SIT OUT OF WAR FOR MY WHOLE CLAN SAKE.

FROM MY PRESPECTIVE, NO WARS; NO COC. Sad to say, Gonna Quit COC soon just like my Friends who quit a while back.

HOPE, MM WILL GET BETTER AFTER NEXT UPDATE!!!!

CLASH ON!!!!

THANKS FOR READING!!!!

Forum Veteran
    Bases aren't matched individually against each other in war. Your whole clans weight is matched against the other clans weight. Running.5 bases has always been a risk. You even say that you stay a .5 to gain an advantage in war matchmaking. Well, .5s no longer gives you that advantage. Maybe you should adjust your bases again so you do get better matches because I doubt SC will go back to how things were. The only ones complaining about bad matches these days are engineered clans like yours.
    Last edited by Bigdome757; 5 Days Ago at 10:42 AM.

That means, There's no solution for New Town halls who just upgraded. They should opt out of wars or else they will be kicked out of clan for not 3 starring their mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by GowthamRaja View Post
    That means, There's no solution for New Town halls who just upgraded. They should opt out of wars or else they will be kicked out of clan for not 3 starring their mirrors
    Welcome to the forums.

You should seriously consider getting off the "mirrors" mindset. Put those mates on bases where they have the best chance to succeed.

Level: 182 | TH10 | IGN: cnaf11

Thanks for taking interest in replying!!!

Actually, my problem is, i'm no.1 in war line up. If i cannot 3 star my mirror, war is lost. Still confused, whether to buy infernos or not. (i'm currently th10 new with all troops th9)

best option, i'm opting out in wars. (else, i will be considered engineered base and maybe matched against engineered clan. Who knows, even against infernos)

From the FAQ we're putting together nearby - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...atchmaking-FAQ

7. We've got a horrible match how did this happen?

The answer may be a simple as, the matchmaker is far from perfect. There may be issues with your roster as well however, that make fair matching difficult. Running uncommon lineups (odd TH spreads, defenseless or th3 ringers) can lead to strange matching in your favor or against you, long searches, or even no match at all. Put up your clan tag along with the specific issue (often, "other side has a big offense edge") and allow visitors if you'd like the members of the forum to take a look and offer advice.
    Due to how complicated the issue is, partial information isn't very helpful. Just noting the townhalls, or a few select 'mirror matches' doesn't do much to indicate an unfair match. Put up your clan tag.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

Thanks for taking interest in replying!!!

Actually, my problem is, i'm no.1 in war line up. If i cannot 3 star my mirror, war is lost. Still confused, whether to buy infernos or not. (i'm currently th10 new with all troops th9)

best option, i'm opting out in wars. (else, i will be considered engineered base and maybe matched against engineered clan. Who knows, even against infernos)
    Th10 is very different to th9 in terms of what counts as a good attack on another th10. A very good th9 attacker should be able to 3 star any max th9 most of the time. A very good th10, by contrast, gets a high 2 star on a max th10 (and a low 2 star on some 11s).

it needs a change in thinking: even very good th10 attackers only 3 star a max th10 rarely. The ones they 3 star are usually small ones or badly designed ones... or on s where someone didnít build infernos and was slow to max them.

If you are up the top of the roster you need to grow into a good strong anchor for your clan. As it sounds like you are in a clan that does not engineer then my suggestion is to drop those infernos then upgrade them as a top priority, as soon as you have the key troops for one war army troop combination maxed.
    Last edited by Tomville; 5 Days Ago at 01:51 PM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 13 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

Thanks mate!!!

That could be a possible solution. Opting out till getting my infernos lvl3 and one best troop combo for 2 starring th10s.

( i got matched for th11 with infernos and eagle before. I hope this wont happen after i get my own infernos. Lol)

that's a pretty ruthless clan to kick people for not 3 starring their mirrors but then again it seems weird that a clan would expect that anyway given that mirrors are normally not the best targets

Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 15 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K45/Q45/W20
    Fire - TH10 - K33/Q36
    Inferno - TH10 - K35/Q35

Forum Veteran
    Yes a new th is now a strange place in MM. If you didn't completely max th9, research included you would be not counted as maxed and therefore have more of a chance to match with engineers. So how to be maxed?
    1. Max the previous th entirely
    2. Have the new troops and spells at the new th level
    3. Place all new defenses,even just at level 1.
    This should help with matches, it goes against the x.5 and puts defense slightly ahead of offense but will be recovered once army camps and troops start to upgrade.
    Now being a new th and the top base in war is always a problem because one is often put in a weak position for a bit.
    If you're not smarter than the guy you're dealing with you lose.
    You failed to utilize the most effective strategy by not using the most available resources to affect your outcome.
    I play to win. You play to see how tough you are.
    Defeat the enemy anyway you can.