Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: POLL: What is the SINGLE most important aspect of this game to you?

My drive is to collect and upgrade everything. From the fishbook to the town buildings to my barn and all the different products and machines. And not to forget, things like derby rewards. Love to have all special decorations.
    Sorry for bad English

There are so many great features of this game it's for sure hard to pick the one thing that keeps me coming back. But if I'm forced to pick one, I'd have to agree with the folks who said they like the neighborhood and community aspects of the game.

I've met some lovely people through my neighborhood and here on the forums. I hope I get to meet some of my hoodies face to face some day.

Level: 57
    Neighborhood: Happy Valley
    Time zone: UTC -4

Senior Member FieldsOfGreatness's Avatar
    I love growing crops... Probably one of my favorite things to do.
    Fields of Greatness | Lvl: 92 | Town Lvl: 20
    Neighborhood: Wisconsin "Badger State"
    Kik: adamkr88 | Achievements: 128/141

Quote Originally Posted by FieldsOfGreatness View Post
    Disagree. With maxd out barn and silo you could solely concentrate on xp and coin. That be awesome.
    But I have so many game coins. And not much to spend it on.

And I'm kind of XP-phobic. Getting more XP means I'll level up even faster. And with each increased level, the boats, trucks, and townies get more and more demanding.

I'm not a high-need achiever, FieldsOfGreatness. I'm more like FieldsOfMediocrity.

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    How on earth can you *disagree* with what is the most important aspect of the game *to someone else*.

The question is 'What is the single most important aspect of the game TO YOU'
    Thanks for understanding my post.
    farm 138 ~ town 40 ~ hay day friend book [ closed ]

of chill reputations - a different kind of Hay Day neighborhood
    neighborhood description
    how to join

There are so many ways to play HD and the wonderful design. So many details.

I have to say the RSS if you know what you are doing you cna be making a ton of cash plus you can get otherwise hard to get materials there.

I actually like the fact there are no set paths in general only side paths like upgrades, derby and events. I can crop whatever I want if I want and I can design as I want. I can set my own goals and most of all I can chose to help others along the way. My game play is only restricted by my own imagination. This is what I luv most!

Together as a Community we can accomplish great things!
    Hay Day Farm Lvl 129 / Town Lvl 35

Quote Originally Posted by LetTheMusicPlay View Post
    But I have so many game coins. And not much to spend it on.

And I'm kind of XP-phobic. Getting more XP means I'll level up even faster. And with each increased level, the boats, trucks, and townies get more and more demanding.

I'm not a high-need achiever, FieldsOfGreatness. I'm more like FieldsOfMediocrity.
    Haha. Always interesting to see how other farmers play the game! Very cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Micheallo View Post
    I have to say the RSS if you know what you are doing you cna be making a ton of cash plus you can get otherwise hard to get materials there.
    This is also very true. Love finding those good deals!

I honestly think it has evolved over time and gameplay.

When I was a wee farm it was the Daily Dirt. I clicked through that very methodically and meditatively hours a day. Then came an update that made DD farm connections very slow and it never got better. I had to rely on my baby farm after that.

Somewhere between small and midsized I was obsessed with filling my fishing book. I always had the wiki open and sorted the columns trying to figure out how to get certain fish. I gave up on this when i realized that during holiday seasons, I never had enough vouchers to buy jackolanterns or snowmen or whatnot.

Somewhere between midsized and large, I was on the grind for diamonds to fully expand my production buildings until I realized some machines don't really need it. Simultaneously I was grinding for town.

Now that I'm larger, I focus on The Town as that is the beast that helps me level up. I suppose it has always been my favorite. I strangely never grow tired of it. It actually motivated my to change hoods because I never had enough townies to pick up until I made that move.