Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help tasks

Help tasks

Where all the help tasks?? For the last few derbies they have been few and far between. At least half my trees and bushes need to be revived and I try to save them for derby tasks.

Tasks are random. Our NH has had 2 help tasks this derby, but have not had any high point mining tasks or train tasks.
    Level 140
    Achievement 137/141
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Momscar View Post
    Tasks are random. Our NH has had 2 help tasks this derby, but have not had any high point mining tasks or train tasks.
    We get tons of mining, fishing, and town tasks. No help tasks so far and only 1 or 2 last derby. I have over 50 things waiting to be revived.

I really believe they go in cycles... We are getting boats and baskets, no mining or help, but we will probably get a change middle or end of derby. Just keep trashing tasks which nobody wants.
    Farm Level: 132
    I have all cats and kittens plus one long haired tortoise shell who leaves my farm when I do!
    (CoC Exp. 84 clan war stars 211, Th8, Bh 7)

Quote Originally Posted by Ksdrammeh View Post
    We get tons of mining, fishing, and town tasks. No help tasks so far and only 1 or 2 last derby. I have over 50 things waiting to be revived.
    I would suggest you mark a few of the trees/bushes you need so that they can start growing. Use a booster if you have 1. It only takes 30 plants to do a help task at 320.
    Level 140
    Achievement 137/141
    Scorched Earth 2.0 - Candy Crush option Completed x 2

You are welcome to our help tasks. My wife and I have a 2 person private neighborhood, we have gotten a ton of them this Derby. We only have so many trees and bushes LOL. Other than doing one, my wife doesn't really like them so we trashed today and she just watered me.

Our big neighborhood has gotten about the same number we normally get.

Maybe for the past month we might get 1 help task each derby. This derby we can't get rid of them, they keep popping up each round.

A neighbor has proposed a great suggestion, have two help tasks. The standard crates and watering, but a 2nd that only works with filling crates. It could bring a fun wrinkle and change to the game. Those that don't like it, can trash it and not do it.

Our NH has 3 right now

The help task are all on my derby board ...sigh

I just did one, 320pts. They aren't common on our board, but they certainly do appear every now and then...
    Farm level 92 / Rep level 25 / PM me for the farm tag
    Time can be rewritten