Thread: Hackers and god damn cheaters.

Angry Hackers and god damn cheaters.

Hello, today I met someone while playing, visited his village and saw the following; his town hall was level 5 his lab was level 3, yet his army camps were full with 100+ level 5 barbarians. I have it all on video. Now after seeing this I ask myself why the god damn hell do I pay money to buy gems? how the hell do I report him? and if I do will anyone do anything about it? I sent an email to coc the guy remained in my clan for more than 20 hours raiding with his level 5 troops that I have no idea how he got them. soon i will upload the video.

Repost.

http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...is-using-cheat

As this has been looked at previously it is in most likelihood a visualisation error ( Bug ) for to successfully be able to " Hack " the game you'll need to be sitting in Rautas chair

kind regards, sneaky.

p.s, regardless how many times it gets posted all cheat ,hack, jail broken posts get investigated.

I hear you

But honestly it's a glitch let me explain.... There was a guy In my old guild that was upgrading his archers to lvl 3 It had like 7mins of being done and then there came a mantinance break ... Break was over and he started sending ppl troops and they noticed they were lvl 5..... Some how some way the game glitched and he had lvl 5....... I don't know any one that has the equipment to hack supercells servers and I build custom high performance computers its very hard to hack a gaming devs server... So more than Likly he glitched like my old clanmate did...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kah112 View Post
    Hello, today I met someone while playing, visited his village and saw the following; his town hall was level 5 his lab was level 3, yet his army camps were full with 100+ level 5 barbarians. I have it all on video. Now after seeing this I ask myself why the god damn hell do I pay money to buy gems? how the hell do I report him? and if I do will anyone do anything about it? I sent an email to coc the guy remained in my clan for more than 20 hours raiding with his level 5 troops that I have no idea how he got them. soon i will upload the video.
    There is no way you can hack this game now.

Quote Originally Posted by PedroLee View Post
    There is no way you can hack this game now.
    what do you call this http://youtu.be/vGjkEnH9d3g

The game is unhavkable but that doesn't mean it isn't flawed.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kah112 View Post
    what do you call this http://youtu.be/vGjkEnH9d3g
    That's what I call incredible luck in the glitch. Trust me this game is unhackable. You have to hack the server to do this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sneakymaori View Post
    http://forum.supercell.net/showthrea...is-using-cheat

As this has been looked at previously it is in most likelihood a visualisation error ( Bug ) for to successfully be able to " Hack " the game you'll need to be sitting in Rautas chair

kind regards, sneaky.

p.s, regardless how many times it gets posted all cheat ,hack, jail broken posts get investigated.
    It's not a visualization bug sir. It's the real deal. Strength is actually there. Glitch on your part.

Haha. Yup, lvl 5 lab cooking lvl 2 dragons,, maint break comes,, log in to lvl 3 dragons, nice and black. Not a visual