Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately, clash of clans has stopped.

Fresh Spawn
    I am having serious problems too. I deleted COC from my phone and went to google play store to try and download it again and it said it was already installed - but below it said 'you don't have any devices'
    In my apps the google play store doesn't appear either.

Have Samsung galaxy S4 4.4.4

I have Android 4.4.4 also and it is still crashing immediately after loading.
    Hope Supercell will fix it and make it work on this Android version as my phone manufacturer doesn't provide OS updates for this phone anymore so 4.4.4 is as high as I can go.

Why supercell not giving a reply...are they not neglecting their players???

Same prblm with my device too

I reinstalled Coc still dont working

It's not a Google play issue, I have this problem on a tablet that doesn't have Google play
    Leader of No Walls 3.0 #9JCV9JO9
    Got a no wall base? Come and join us!

Quote Originally Posted by Astradyne View Post
    It's not a Google play issue, I have this problem on a tablet that doesn't have Google play
    It is a Google Play issue, cause COC REQUIRE "google play services" it now.
    Thats a problem many ppl dont want google on the phone cause its most times useless, spys you out and waste memory. Cause since builder base coc needs a huge amount on memory and crash often on phones with 512 MB Memory. So you have to disable apps and services. It too crashes on devices with 2048 MB but not very often.

The reason to use "google play services" is usual for advertising. It give the app an unique id, that is send (most times unencrypted!) to advertiser. That can identify what apps you use, at witch time you are online and so on.
    Dont know if COC do the same or plan to do this in the future. But demanting on play services is suspicous.

Fresh Spawn
    Why doesn't the new update launch on my phone even though it is android version 5.1 whenever I take it it loads and stops saying " UNFORTUNATELY CLASH OF CLANS HAS STOPPED" PLS FIX THIS SUPERCELL BOSS PLS

Fresh Spawn
    So it won't work on my phone right?? Cause I dont have play store or play services in my phone 😭😭😭😭

Quote Originally Posted by Avinasz View Post
    So it won't work on my phone right?? Cause I dont have play store or play services in my phone 😭😭😭😭
    right. Maybe its an unwanted bug. Maybe SC remove this problem, maybe the just give you "coc require play services" instead of crash. Some apps do that like Snapchat in later Versions with Advertising.
    I always wait for some unoffical version with removed builder base to get a stable coc again, maybe someone do this in the future and remove senseless play service requirement too.