Thread: Disappearing scrolls

Disappearing scrolls

It was suspicious in the last couple of weeks that I always have only 2 scrolls, but yesterday became clear that hay day doesn’t register the scrolls that I unlocked from the red box or won in the wheel of fortune. That’s a rather annoying bug as I “lost” a couple of them already, not mention the time it takes to collect enough for expansion.
    is there anyone else who ran into this bug? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VenturaUK View Post
    It was suspicious in the last couple of weeks that I always have only 2 scrolls, but yesterday became clear that hay day doesn’t register the scrolls that I unlocked from the red box or won in the wheel of fortune. That’s a rather annoying bug as I “lost” a couple of them already, not mention the time it takes to collect enough for expansion.
    is there anyone else who ran into this bug? Thanks
    Hi and welcome to the forum!

I have not heard of this happening, however, if you believe you have permits not registering, you should contact in game support so they can look into it.
    Last edited by Wuss You A Merry Christmas; October 11th, 2017 at 03:37 PM.
    Farm Level: 132
    I have all cats and kittens plus one long haired tortoise shell who leaves my farm when I do!
    (CoC Exp. 84 clan war stars 211, Th8, Bh 7)

Hi.

yes, I did contact through the in-game support, received the usual answer, been told that there is no such a thing, so now I guess it was only a hallucination a few times when I saw the scrolls popping out of the red box or from wheel of fortune. After that many years I really start to fed up with the developers of this game. When I told them that I’m absolutely sure that I won a few scroll that did not register, they didn’t even bother reply. That’s what I call customer service.