Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Inviting any Admin to audit this current war match abomination.

New Bloke/Chick

Inviting any Admin to audit this current war match abomination.

#228YR8YU clan tag
    Admins please come audit this war match. We matched an engi clan. 30v30. Have an 8 th11 disadvantage. Also eagle disadvantage. They have a 41 win streak. We are a maxer clan. Have not had a fair match since new MM came out. Please explain.

I would recommend that if you can find the time you post the line up of your current war here - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-and-stuff%21 so that it can be evaluated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Holps View Post
    Why when I drop toast does it always land butter side down?
    Quote Originally Posted by TullSadum View Post
    Because you spread the butter on to the wrong side!

What's your line up? How many 11s, 10s, 9s etc?

Also, rope's suggestion is a good one. If possible, post photos of each base and profile (to display troops).
    Heroes: 45 / 45 / 20

ID Tag: #PRPV0JJ

Part of New Brits, a level 11 adult only active clan. Clan Tag: #8JY22YJL

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by xxW00dyxx View Post
    What's your line up? How many 11s, 10s, 9s etc?

Also, rope's suggestion is a good one. If possible, post photos of each base and profile (to display troops).
    No one has time upload a 30v30 in the manner Darian describes. I'm an experienced war player and know a bad match when I see one. I'm just raising a flag to an issue with matchmaking. If an admin cares enough to come view it and take some notes that is enough for me. You asking for troop lvls and such is exactly what's wrong with the current game state. If they have 8 more 45/45/20 bases than we do, troop strength is null because they at least have one max troop comp that can dominate the th9 across from them on the map and then they get 8 extra 3⭐️ Attempts on our 10.5s and lower 11s. Heros need to weigh more, TH lvl needs to weigh more, war win streak needs to weigh more. What we have now puts maxers way behind the 8 ball. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by ropepirate View Post
    I would recommend that if you can find the time you post the line up of your current war here - https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...e-and-stuff%21 so that it can be evaluated.
    Lol, I suspected they were going to need data points from us:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...hlight=Helping

Quote Originally Posted by Stonig View Post
    Heros need to weigh more, TH lvl needs to weigh more, war win streak needs to weigh more. What we have now puts maxers way behind the 8 ball. Period.
    yep. We recently experienced several awful matching too. Drag 6 or miners 4 are enough to 3 star any TH9, no matter if besides you have only barbarians 2 and healer 1. You just drop 40 miners 4 on a maxed TH9, with some healing spell (not even maxed) and you don't even need heroes to get your 3 stars. High level powerful troops should weight the hell more, especially when coming with unusually low level other troops or defense. If you have miners 4 and only one canon we know your type.

Ill come have a look if thats ok?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGame1 View Post
    Ill come have a look if thats ok?
    Reference this post in your request and they will let you in.

This War matchup issue has gone long enough, tons of posts about it. Time to fix it, we are currently in war with 2 engineered th11s, that will give them a perfect war, 3 in row now. Horrible. Administration quit lookin at war matchups and fix it. Nothing wrong the way it was before.

They need to make it like the builders village where you cannot upgrade TH without defenses. We won three wars and then the next two matches were against TH11 when we are only TH9.