Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Clash Royale killing Clash of Clans??

Forum Superstar
    i heard some ppl saying they play royale only

but i play only coc (no time & also place on phone for another game)

Well when cr released worldwide I completely stopped coc for a few months but then royale got boring and now I'm back to coc.

PS: I don't play cr anymore but I'm jealous of how many good updates they get whereas we just get a new place for donated troops to go through. I do like coc but come on supercell.

Am I the only person who plays more then one game, LOL

Love CR and found it added to Clash, as I would play CR while waiting for Clash troops

Still today I find the two games compliment each other very well
    Last edited by TwoBouviers; October 9th, 2017 at 02:34 PM.
    CR is fun too

Banned
    Killing? No.

Blizzard have several games, none kills each others. In fact, all of them cater to different audiences. CoC and CR are like that.

They are two separate games, with 2 different styles, they really have nothing to do with other.

I enjoy both games, but CR to me is still quiet boring
    BACK TO THE GRIND TH12 BAY BAY

Quote Originally Posted by sheedy17 View Post
    They are two separate games, with 2 different styles, they really have nothing to do with other.

Much like clash, and Builder Hall then
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

Is that a multi target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just a infrared heat lamp.
    Try some "healing" factor 50 to protect you.....

As a answer to the OPs question:
    No, CR is not killing COC, COC is still one of the most popular mobile games, while being 5? years old. Not many games can enjoy such huge popularity after such a long time after release.
    Why would you think COC is dying? Ppl have claimed COC has been dying every year since release 2012-2017, but it is still going strong with one of the largest playerbases in the mobile game market, if that is dying I really dont know what to tell you.

As a side note, CR and COC are so different that they occupy pretty different segments of the market.
    TH12, AQ 60, BK 60, GW 30

Quote Originally Posted by PennzoilTeam View Post
    Just to clear there are a lot of games that been out way longer that people still pay for you might not play them but please just don't try to make out like this is the only game that really last longer then others
    Only game? Never said that, this is what i said note bolded part:

Quote Originally Posted by Salkin101 View Post
    As a answer to the OPs question:
    No, CR is not killing COC, COC is still one of the most popular mobile games, while being 5? years old. Not many games can enjoy such huge popularity after such a long time after release.
    Why would you think COC is dying? Ppl have claimed COC has been dying every year since release 2012-2017, but it is still going strong with one of the largest playerbases in the mobile game market, if that is dying I really dont know what to tell you.

As a side note, CR and COC are so different that they occupy pretty different segments of the market.
    There aren't that many games that bring in as much money as CoC so long after release. The success of clash in its market segment is not something many games have reached, its a big reason for why SC is a billion dollar business. It was and still is one of the top grossing games on the mobile market, there simply is no denying that.
    TH12, AQ 60, BK 60, GW 30

Myself I have never played clash royal and started playing coc the second day it came out, I have gone threw many periods of not playing but like to come back to see what's new and max what's avaible. I think like anything, games just get boring after awhile and people tend to wonder away. For a new person to play clash I'm sure it's amazing but years of the same thing is gonna get old to anyone

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    For me this post is just plain daft you cant compare two entirely seperate games that are at different stages of their game span no game lasts forever but there's still plenty of life left in this game and saying one game gets more updates then the other is also pointless as again the games are at different stages and i am sure that if you add up all of the clash of clan updates since the game started it will have had a lot more updates then any other game