Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: October Update Sneak Peek #1 - Town Hall 11 Troop & Defense upgrades

1.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #1

October Update Sneak Peek #1 - Town Hall 11 Troop & Defense upgrades

In this first of 3 sneak peeks for next week’s Clash of Clans update, we’re featuring a couple upgrades to your troops and defenses.

Need that extra ‘oomph’ to get that extra star on Town Hall 11’s? Then here are some buffs to your troops to give you some needed muscle for your army.

Golems and Valkyries to the rescue!

In the coming update, Town Hall 11 players will be able to upgrade their Golems to level 7 and Valkyries to level 6. The level increase includes more HP, DPS, as well as visual changes. The stats, upgrade costs, and relevant information will be shared on our update patch notes coming next week. Beefier Golems and more powerful Valkyries? This is going to straight Ragna-ROCK! We’ll see ourselves out...

Bomb Tower and Air Sweeper buffs!
    Not only will the Golem and Valkyrie get upgraded, so will the Bomb Tower and Air Sweeper. Bomb Towers will now have a level 6 max and the Air Sweeper can be upgraded to level 7 as well. The Air Sweeper will have increased Push Strength and HP while the Bomb Tower will feature higher DPS and greater damage when destroyed, and of course more HP too. Both also feature visual changes to denote the upgrade level. Again, all of the stats and details will be in our update patch notes.

Walls! Walls! Walls!
    Finally, Town Hall 11 players will be able to upgrade 25 more Wall segments to level 12.

Here's a quick summary:

• Golems: Can be upgraded to level 7
    • Valkyries: Can be upgraded to level 6
    • Bomb Tower: Can be upgraded to level 6
    • Air Sweeper: Can be upgraded to level 7

Stay tuned for tomorrow when we share another sneak peek of next week’s update...

Attached Images Attached Images
    "If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us."
    - Sphinx, Gone in 60 Seconds

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #2

Centennial Club
    Sweet extra fart

Awesome! Next level DE storage incoming for the cost of those troops to upgrade.. called it!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by LachNessMeownster View Post
    All hail the fart machine level 7!
    🙇
    I am not worthy 🙇 I am not worthy 🙇

Lol

10 lol's

Probably at work not working clearly. Doh!
    Can't remember last time I used golly or valks and I doubt the extra lvl will make me want to use them now.

And more defence upgrades at TH11

Hopefully sneak peek 2 & 3 are going to be more exciting....
    Last edited by Damiz; October 7th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.

》Ahmedabad, India||| I'm Hyped! Hyped for Every Supercell Game Update!! Kudos :thumbsup:
    Rip Lower Town halls Because In clan wars They gonna wreck with level 6 Valkyries

Anyways...Thank you Darian Sir for keeping Us Hyped

Ps. This Diwali and Halloween is going to be fantastic! For CoC and Cr updates
    Last edited by SamirMishra; October 7th, 2017 at 12:10 PM.

Phew, I know a lot of people have been asking for another level to the air sweeper.

Can we make it so troops under the warden's ability are immune from
    the air sweepers?
    Heroes: 45 / 45 / 20

ID Tag: #PRPV0JJ

Part of New Brits, a level 11 adult only active clan. Clan Tag: #8JY22YJL

Banned
    what about the lower town halls? not everyone is a th11, in fact, only a minority is