Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Make it possible to stay as TH 1 out of the tutorial

Trainee

[Suggestion] Make it possible to stay as TH 1 out of the tutorial

As you might know one of the steps in the tutorial forces you to upgrade your town hall to level 2.

I suggest the tutorial is changed (without affecting or confusing new players experience) so we may skip it (the upgrade town hall step) being able to stay as town hall 1.

It would be amazing for all those who want to start a challenge leveling up as TH 1.

This won't affect negatively any player. Of course you would have as always the posibility to upgrade your town hall.

Supercell had already set the buildings available and their max level for town hall 1. Also, multiplayer attack is locked. (They could put a message when tapping the attack button like "You need to upgrade your Town Hall to level 2!")

All this could stay as always has been but with the only difference that we could play as TH 1.

I wish Supercell hear this. Thanks for reading!

why would you want to. like you said attacking is locked so you could only sit there collecting resources
    what is the point

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by silversnake33 View Post
    why would you want to. like you said attacking is locked so you could only sit there collecting resources
    what is the point
    You could earn xp by removing obstacles, destroying goblin's town hall. The point would be see who can get higher in level with a TH 1.

Quote Originally Posted by silversnake33 View Post
    what is the point
    Exactly. Not only that, you couldn't donate, because you'd never be able to afford to rebuild your clan castle. So you'd be able to level up as far as building what they let you build in the tutorial. Then you're maxed out in every regard
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiler View Post
    Exactly. Not only that, you couldn't donate, because you'd never be able to afford to rebuild your clan castle. So you'd be able to level up as far as building what they let you build in the tutorial. Then you're maxed out in every regard
    I was the record holder of highest th2 level. I got to level 111 as TH 2 without donating. (The when they release the offer without storage limitation I rebuilt the cc and got to 120). You can check all my progress at my instagram @townhack2
    I'd love to start a challenge like this but as TH 1.

Forum Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiU View Post
    I was the record holder of highest th2 level. I got to level 111 as TH 2 without donating. (The when they release the offer without storage limitation I rebuilt the cc and got to 120). You can check all my progress at my instagram @townhack2
    I'd love to start a challenge like this but as TH 1.
    I don't mean to knock your accomplishment but the record is 132. #9QC8LC9VV. I can't imagine how long it would it take or how boring it would be to try this as a th1. You would gain xp from removing obstacles. That's it. Where's the fun in that?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdome757 View Post
    I don't mean to knock your accomplishment but the record is 132. #9QC8LC9VV. I can't imagine how long it would it take or how boring it would be to try this as a th1. You would gain xp from removing obstacles. That's it. Where's the fun in that?
    You are right. I know him. That's what I said I WAS the record holder.
    I found satisfying leveling up as th1. I know many people would love to see how I level up as th1 and how I'd go increasing on level. As they did when i did the th2 challenge.
    Also, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would start pushing level as TH 1. The fun would be at the competitiveness between TH 1s.

Lightbulb th1 legacy begins

Nice idea.Looking forward for a th1 army...

Hi Jonyx, Kart from Discord.

Just wanted to put it out to the others that this has already been done (possibly more than) once:

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LR2C9L/profile

Glitch in the matrix.

TH10 | Omega clan family
    Reddit Omega [Clan now retired] |
    Omega Labs | Reddit Omicron

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGneissRock View Post
    Hi Jonyx, Kart from Discord.

Just wanted to put it out to the others that this has already been done (possibly more than) once:

https://www.clashofstats.com/players...LR2C9L/profile

Glitch in the matrix.
    Yeah, this might be a glitch. But it's an example of how th1 bases won't affect clash of clans gaming.
    It would be awesome if we could have a th 1 like this one.