Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: [Suggestion] Make it possible to stay as TH 1 out of the tutorial

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorbash098 View Post
    Whether or not it is a new feature it will still require resources to evaluate, implement, document, test, etc. Removing something is the same as adding in such a way that it will impact the software.

How much gems are your friends willing to spend on this feature and will it be enough to justify the cost it will take to implement this feature?
    I spent a considerable amount of money from my own and fan donations. I also encouraged people to buy the offer (0.99$) that allows th2s to have cc to thousands of people.
    I discovered it and made a video on YT (15K views).

The TH 1 challenge I'm talking about would be also a source of earnings to Supercell for the following reasons:

Level 1 barrack can be boosted and it costs 30 gems 1 hour. This would be essential to speed up the progress as you earn 1xp each time you destroy the town hall.
    We would have constantly to fill the elixir storage to train troops, removing obstacles or buying decorations as we couldn't farm. That would be other 8 gems each 30/45 minutes.
    If we are going to stay as TH 1 forever (or a long time) buying decorations as the mighty statue, mighty hero statue or pirate flag would happen frequently. That's other 1500. (even buying more builders just to show off wouldn't be that rare)
    This type of challenge would call the attention of many people on the social media. I'm sure there will be videos on youtube about this. (Like the level 1 challenge in clash royale. Just search on YT. You will find tons of videos) This adds a little popularity to the game.

I think this is enough to justify the little cost of implementing this "feature".

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiU View Post
    They are free to express their opinions.
    They are not infringing the forum rules.
    Who am I to stop someone?
    And stop accusing me from using multiple accounts. It's a bit annoying.
    No whats annoying is you and your little friends messing up the forum this is a public forum were everyone is free to exchange point of views but it's not a kindergarden for kids to come and mess up

Forum Elder
    I spent a considerable amount of money from my own and fan donations. I also encouraged people to buy the offer (0.99$) that allows th2s to have cc to thousands of people.
    I discovered it and made a video on YT (15K views).

The TH 1 challenge I'm talking about would be also a source of earnings to Supercell for the following reasons:

• Level 1 barrack can be boosted and it costs 30 gems 1 hour. This would be essential to speed up the progress as you earn 1xp each time you destroy the town hall.
    • We would have constantly to fill the elixir storage to train troops, removing obstacles or buying decorations as we couldn't farm. That would be other 8 gems each 30/45 minutes.
    • If we are going to stay as TH 1 forever (or a long time) buying decorations as the mighty statue, mighty hero statue or pirate flag would happen frequently. That's other 1500. (even buying more builders just to show off wouldn't be that rare)
    • This type of challenge would call the attention of many people on the social media. I'm sure there will be videos on youtube about this. (Like the level 1 challenge in clash royale. Just search on YT. You will find tons of videos) This adds a little popularity to the game.

I think this is enough to justify the little cost of implementing this "feature".
    All of the items you have enumerated are things that is already happening in the game, your idea is not adding anymore to the game play. No matter how many of your followers you bring into this forum the community as a whole is rejecting this idea.

I know that you are not going to change your mind so I will just wish you good luck. I hope you have fun watching this thread fizzle out.

Shouting "FUS RO DAH" at Dragons on Skuldafn.
    All of the items you have enumerated are things that is already happening in the game, your idea is not adding anymore to the game play. No matter how many of your followers you bring into this forum the community as a whole is rejecting this idea.

I know that you are not going to change your mind so I will just wish you good luck. I hope you have fun watching this thread fizzle out.
    Harsh, but true.
    Vex Encryption? Unbreakable? Hah. So they say.

Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkMaster View Post
    Harsh, but true.
    Often, the truth has to hurt to get the person to understand it sentimentally..
    What if our lives are just a simulation inside a simulation that's inside a bigger simulation, inside of an even bigger simulation, inside of an even bigger simulation, inside an even bigger simulation!? And that this signature was just one of the 2 million trillions of a possibility of being generated, along with you reading it!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    No whats annoying is you and your little friends messing up the forum this is a public forum were everyone is free to exchange point of views but it's not a kindergarden for kids to come and mess up
    Didn't know there was an age restriction on the forum. Please, if you don't like the idea don't support it but don't try breaking it down.

Trainee

The community as a whole?
    Are you the spokesman of the forum?

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    Didn't know there was an age restriction on the forum. Please, if you don't like the idea don't support it but don't try breaking it down.
    The is no age restriction and you know full well what i ment by all means post a thread and see what everyone thinks of your idea that's not a problem and the whole point of this section however creating a thread and telling all your friends to join and post comments really defeats the object as both supercell and all the forumers can see its your friends writing what you tell them to write so its not going to achieve anything and neither is your idea

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    The is no age restriction and you know full well what i ment by all means post a thread and see what everyone thinks of your idea that's not a problem and the whole point of this section however creating a thread and telling all your friends to join and post comments really defeats the object as both supercell and all the forumers can see its your friends writing what you tell them to write so its not going to achieve anything and neither is your idea
    I literally posted on my instagram: "Support this thread if you want TH 1". (I have the screenshot. Can't upload because of the size.)
    Never told anyone what to write.