Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Make it possible to stay as TH 1 out of the tutorial

Fresh Spawn
    There is a low community on clash, with many players enjoying low townhall playing. It's a different way to play the game, and strategies are not same as for higher town halls. It's much more fun than I thought it would be when I started a low th account (I now have a couple of th3s).

Many low players will welcome this and I think it's a good idea. I hope the game will allow players like WiiU to stay th1 and level up high like he's known for in the community �� I would like to see leveling up from a th1 and I would probably get one myself ��

Fresh Spawn
    It would be awesome if there were Th1 accounts, to do trophy pushing, leveling and so on! More people will come to Clash of Clans and would have fun with something different, the th1 accounts!

Fresh Spawn
    Would be interesting to have a form of Goblin Sniping that isnít infested with cheaters again.

If it works to get th1 are you coming back to clash?

Fresh Spawn
    It would be awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Pazzi04 View Post
    It would be awesome if there were Th1 accounts, to do trophy pushing, leveling and so on! More people will come to Clash of Clans and would have fun with something different, the th1 accounts!
    Trophy pushing with a th1? You think a th1 can beat a th3? You realize you donít get cc as th1.

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I have never seen so many brand new members all on the same thread somthing odd here

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    I have never seen so many brand new members all on the same thread somthing odd here
    Just shared the thread with my fans.

Quote Originally Posted by WiiU View Post
    Just shared the thread with my fans.
    Are they fans or alternate accounts? One is against forum rules and easy to detect
    Cloud Control - Why are clouds so terrible, and what are the possible ways to get rid of them?

Iíd love this as a feature!!