Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Make it possible to stay as TH 1 out of the tutorial

Do you really think the dev team will stop working on updates for all players just for a very slim few to mess around?

Fresh Spawn
    Hello,
    It will be a awesome if supercell removed the tutorial, even though multiplayer doesnít exist on th1,still crazy!
    @townhack2 reached lvl 100 without donating using only goblins and itís a challenge that no one will ever do it, but when it comes to th1 it will be more challenging because only barbarians and archers exist😂

Btw itís me @tlg.2
    ❤️

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Tollboothwillie View Post
    Do you really think the dev team will stop working on updates for all players just for a very slim few to mess around?
    They released a lot of changes. This is just one change more. As I said supercell had already th1 stuff prepared. They only have to change a little thing of the tutorial. I don't think this would interrumpt the development of the mayor updates.

Maybe this is already in the works to be released with the new goblin maps
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.

Fresh Spawn
    Good idea!

not interested in thread counts/titles just a guy on the forums chatting away
    I cant think of a single reason why this idea is needed or how it helps anyone im sorry this idea gets a thumbs down from me

Fresh Spawn
    This would be a very fantastic idea I'd love to try it if they can approve it bro

Remember i said that ill help you if you need anything

(Its @town_ray11 from insta)😁😁😁😁

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    I cant think of a single reason why this idea is needed or how it helps anyone im sorry this idea gets a thumbs down from me
    It would help people to have a funny experience doing the challenge as leveling up as th1 without affecting negatively other players. Also would be a little way to teach people from start to not rush town halls.

I think it could be a fun little mini challenge to see who gets the highest level town hall 1 100% support this.

Yeah they should change the tutorials so that we can have a th1. It would be fun. And that's what the game is about.
    Last edited by qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq; October 6th, 2017 at 07:44 PM.