#8. War elites
    #9. Rush into sea
    #10. Desrtructors
    #11. Dark warrior's
    #12. Phoenix phame
    #13. Loud to proud
    #14. Mega empire
    #15. Imortal emperor

I must admit, I agree with none of these... several are spelled wrong.

What makes "Loud to proud" a good clan name?

Or an incorrectly spelled immortal, Destructors, or a possessive after Warriors?

Even Mega Empire isn't a great name in itself, but the origin of the name is apparently a great clan.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    Agree. To me, they all sound like kiddie clans.
    Leader
    BORN TO WIN ec
    #L2YP89RU

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    I would wager you that just about every clan on that list has, or had...a player with an IGN of deez nuts.

Level: 187 | TH10 | IGN: cnaf11

retired

Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    I would wager you that just about every clan on that list has, or had...a player with an IGN of deez nuts.
    Is it just me or are names like 'the destroyer' and 'the killer' more annoying.
    WAR HERO | Completely F2P in all SC games. Coc: #AUSSYPRIDE- choong+Conq II
    Royale: Royal Rogue lv12 4450 Wickedpanda. ​B.S: Avalanche X9 Nova 1 Aus
    Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    Healers are a major part of the problem with balance at everylevel. They shouldnt have the range they do. Make ad actually defend vs air and
    Quote Originally Posted by Salan View Post
    make the healer be on top of the unit they need to heal

Centennial Club
    😂 Yes! I think I’ve had two in my clan.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKeys View Post
    Choosing a good clan name goes a long way towards recruiting quality clan members. I'd be embarrassed to be seen inside a kiddie clan.

Misspelled words??? DUHHHHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post

What makes "Loud to proud" a good clan name?

Or an incorrectly spelled immortal, Destructors, or a possessive after Warriors?

Even Mega Empire isn't a great name in itself, but the origin of the name is apparently a great clan.
    Having misspelled words in clan names are to be expected!! There are thousands to hundreds of thousands of people making clan names all over the world, every day! The chances are extremely High that hundreds of the thousands of people will choose the SAME clan name. So people will purposly misspell the word or words in their clan name to make it sound like the correctly spelled word or words! Some people will take out silent sounding letters, replace letters with different letters or replace letters with symbols or numbers. 99.999999% of people will be able to make out what it says just fine! Plus people wanna be unique or different! Only 1 person will be able to have the correct spelling in there clan name. Everyone else who wanted the name too, will find a way to make it sound exactly the same just written differently. Its not rocket science! And its definitely not English class FOOL! GET IT TOGETHER! Welcome to the world of online gaming! No need to verbally attack someone over correct spelling. Im guessing YOUR no gamer??? Or you would of knew this b4 down grading some one over something my elementry school neice would of thought of

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandileabrewer1980 View Post
    Having misspelled words in clan names are to be expected!! There are thousands to hundreds of thousands of people making clan names all over the world, every day! The chances are extremely High that hundreds of the thousands of people will choose the SAME clan name. So people will purposly misspell the word or words in their clan name to make it sound like the correctly spelled word or words! Some people will take out silent sounding letters, replace letters with different letters or replace letters with symbols or numbers. 99.999999% of people will be able to make out what it says just fine! Plus people wanna be unique or different! Only 1 person will be able to have the correct spelling in there clan name. Everyone else who wanted the name too, will find a way to make it sound exactly the same just written differently. Its not rocket science! And its definitely not English class FOOL! GET IT TOGETHER! Welcome to the world of online gaming! No need to verbally attack someone over correct spelling. Im guessing YOUR no gamer??? Or you would of knew this b4 down grading some one over something my elementry school neice would of thought of
    Wow.. You necro'd an old thread simply to troll somebody?

Welcome to forum.. I guess
    Last edited by joshsgrandad; June 22nd, 2019 at 04:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by joshsgrandad View Post
    Wow.. You necro'd an old thread simply to troll somebody?

Welcome to forum.. I guess
    Much like the OP, Brandileabrewer1980 has likely made his mark on the forum and moved onto bigger and better things... like fortnight
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    If they could implement a family clan feature, allowing movement between2 clans without the leave and get accepted system.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    We WOULD like to create some kind of "social network" to provide support systems to Clan families. It's been something on the discussion table before, but hasn't really moved beyond that.