Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: clan names !!!! best ever

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandileabrewer1980 View Post
    Having misspelled words in clan names are to be expected!! There are thousands to hundreds of thousands of people making clan names all over the world, every day! The chances are extremely High that hundreds of the thousands of people will choose the SAME clan name. So people will purposly misspell the word or words in their clan name to make it sound like the correctly spelled word or words! Some people will take out silent sounding letters, replace letters with different letters or replace letters with symbols or numbers. 99.999999% of people will be able to make out what it says just fine! Plus people wanna be unique or different! Only 1 person will be able to have the correct spelling in there clan name. Everyone else who wanted the name too, will find a way to make it sound exactly the same just written differently. Its not rocket science! And its definitely not English class FOOL! GET IT TOGETHER! Welcome to the world of online gaming! No need to verbally attack someone over correct spelling. Im guessing YOUR no gamer??? Or you would of knew this b4 down grading some one over something my elementry school neice would of thought of
    My favourite EVER thread is back. I love love love love love this thread.

I disagree with you. If you care enough to start a clan, you do not spell things wrong. You take the few seconds to verify spelling OR to be sure your error is purposeful (adding numbers, or witty letter plays). A clan needs people and may last for years. Don't regret the name error later.

Purposeful miss-spells? Absolutely. Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard. But there is a huge difference between them and words that are just spelled wrong. If you read the the original post, I do not think that forum legend thought to spell them wrong to be unique or different.

Spelling a clan name, "Imortal Worriers" does not give it any credibility at all. And while many clashers might not care, there will be many potential clashers that will see the mistake and would not join because of it.

Next, you seem not to realize clans can have the same name. You do not need to make an alternate spelling of the clan name to have that clan. There are thousands of clans with generic names like, "Best Clan" and "War Clan". And instead of purposely spelling words wrong, you can come up with unique names that have not been taken.

And I think you might be taking the "downgrading" a bit personal... But when someone posts, "This is the best", it is a logical thing to say, "I must disagree."

or so I think. I did not attack the OP in anyway. Forums are places for discussion. I discussed AN AMAZING THREAD.

And no, I am no gamer. I clash. That is all. I played Skyrim for a few hours, though I did watch an ex boyfriend play it for a month.
    Last edited by Cilakila; June 24th, 2019 at 06:25 PM.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilakila View Post
    My favourite EVER thread is back. I love love love love love this thread.

I disagree with you. If you care enough to start a clan, you do not spell things wrong. You take the few seconds to verify spelling OR to be sure your error is purposeful (adding numbers, or witty letter plays). A clan needs people and may last for years. Don't regret the name error later.

Purposeful miss-spells? Absolutely. Motley Crue, Led Zeppelin, Def Leppard. But there is a huge difference between them and words that are just spelled wrong. If you read the the original post, I do not think that forum legend thought to spell them wrong to be unique or different.

Spelling a clan name, "Imortal Worriers" does not give it any credibility at all. And while many clashers might not care, there will be many potential clashers that will see the mistake and would not join because of it.

Next, you seem not to realize clans can have the same name. You do not need to make an alternate spelling of the clan name to have that clan. There are thousands of clans with generic names like, "Best Clan" and "War Clan". And instead of purposely spelling words wrong, you can come up with unique names that have not been taken.

And I think you might be taking the "downgrading" a bit personal... But when someone posts, "This is the best", it is a logical thing to say, "I must disagree."

or so I think. I did not attack the OP in anyway. Forums are places for discussion. I discussed AN AMAZING THREAD.

And no, I am no gamer. I clash. That is all. I played Skyrim for a few hours, though I did watch an ex boyfriend play it for a month.
    Haha Cilakila.
    Black Sabbath may be spelled correctly, but Paranoid would be a fitting clan theme tune for them.

So far as grammar police go, I am with you.
    We have a kid joined, calls himself Fiery Pheonix.. absolutely drives me nuts that he picked a name he cant spell

Pro Member
    near the map legend right by the seadragon
    my daughter misspelled her user name kittey. the fun thing with that is that when the account is on global the trolls arent sure whether it is a boy or girl.

With bingo pasture, you could try targeting the senior citizen crowd. Or the navy. Or really young kids who like playing bingo in school...
    Free to play TH12 BK60 AQ60 GW30
    Leader of kregs

Thank you to all the players who buy gems and allow others to play for free.

Extracted from

www.cheapclannames.com

Centennial Club
    😂 Yes! I think I’ve had two in my clan.

Forum Legend
    I’m surprised that “Clash McClashFace” isn’t on the list.

/Affront

Centennial Club
    these are all terrible ♥♥♥♥. can we get a mod o ban this kid??
    Nate II - Th11, LVL 168, Feisty Tigers Co-Leader
    SavageNate Jr. - Th9, LVL 110, Feisty Tigers Leader
    Feisty Tigers - LVL 1 Clan, Unranked, #22GGOG2Y9

Quote Originally Posted by thesavagenate View Post
    these are all terrible ♥♥♥♥. can we get a mod o ban this kid??
    this thread is more than two years old and OP has not posted since. why on Earth should they be banned?

Wherever there are the foolish starting new clans, I am there, wagging a finger,
    Quote Originally Posted by Thegreatpuma View Post
    this thread is more than two years old and OP has not posted since. why on Earth should they be banned?
    But this thread ages like a fine wine....

and yeah... no ban needed. He gone gone gone.
    Ending threads one comment at a time.