Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: war matchmaking problem

Centennial Club
    what about my enemy.. in many last wars my enemy has level six dragon with nax light? why they didnt matched up with that similiar defence base??? this time also no1 in enemy is th10 wirh l3 infernos. my army is up so i am getting matched with higher defence but many times after update my enemy had much higher army than my defence.. u can see how many times my clan is beaten 100%
    Last edited by gargkinshuk; October 10th, 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Your getting out engineered, either balance your bases or engineer further and get those max drags and a decent warden, if thats what the enemy are doing to you. I'd balance your bases personally, you never know what SC may do further to the matchmaker but so far they're making wars harder for lopsided bases.

Centennial Club
    i watched d video on youtube.. they are going through the forums for the response and review of uodated WMM

Quote Originally Posted by gargkinshuk View Post
    has any official supercell mebers gone through this problem of my clan?
    Sorry but no. SuperCell's participation in this forum is near zero.

That's actually a good thing, given how tiny their team is they shouldn't be spending time here.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Centennial Club
    i watched d video on youtube.. they are going through the forums for the response and review of uodated WMM
    Gargkinshuk, no need to go through videos, read through a serious of posts, "thegame1" has done all the heavy lifting for you.
    It boils down to this. Your clan is engineered. Therefore you face other engineered clans. Sometimes you'll find a clan where you've done it better. This time you've found a war where your opponents have engineered better.

You have 2 choices now. Come to the dark side and join us evil maxers who want to play fair. That way your wars can be determined by skill. Or you can simply continue to run engineered bases and match other engineered clans that could simply have gamed the system even better than you.

It's a matter of do you want wars to be determined on war day or search day. Your game your way. At least now you know the consequences.

Centennial Club
    but what about enemies? they are having much better defence as well as offence?

Centennial Club
    video was supercell official

Centennial Club
    what about present war.. th9 vs th11 max

what about present war.. th9 vs th11 max
    Keep trying the same thing expect the same result. Can't see your current war, but from the last one looks like you haven't tried what Skrags posted here a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    2) You are running some lopsided/engineered bases including some TH10 offence accounts.
    3) You are running some filler accounts at the bottom of your roster.

Perhaps remove the filler accounts from war, and focus on upgrading some defences may help you.
    Bench the engineered bases. That's your th11 and th10. Bench anything below th7 too, try running th9-th7, and see what happens. You'll probably still see bad matching on occasion, the MM is weak in general. But bring a few lopsided accounts with a ton of low bases, that's a great recipe for a horrible match.
    Last edited by TankSinatra; November 16th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
    It's always the closet engineers that are the most bitter. Trying to maintain a righteous pose while doing exactly what they claim to hate, lashing out at anyone that points out the obvious.

Centennial Club
    A month later...yet OP still war with same roster and yet still hope for a different result...