Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yet another NO MATCH FOUND; going on 6 days now.

Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    ......You can all share your opinions regarding my opinions -- NONE OF THAT MATTERS.. theres no reason for any of you to bother; I'm only stating my opinions because I want supercell to tell us THEIRS... ..
    Actions speak louder than words Blombardo. What is this, day 37-38? They’re telling you, you’re just not listening or accepting the reality of the situation. You’re going to have to change somethings within your clan. I don’t think they’re going to address you personally. Good luck with your crusade against the current match maker.

I'll be more than happy to introduce you to casual gamers who cant 3 star a th9 using 45.45.20 heroes and th11 offense.. there are a few... - they are listed on our roster with their player tags and such;

So you expect the MM to accommodate these horrid attackers? Might want to consider the idea that maybe these bottom of the barrel attackers put a little attention where it is severely needed, learning how to attack! If they’ve put forth the effort (or maybe $$) to achieve max TH11 offense, there are other more important aspects of the game that require effort as well.

But yes they are the (lower end) of the exception. some with 20/20 heroes can handle a th9 - especially if they have full th11 offense - but sometimes they will mess up -- and vs a new th10 with infernos they have zero chance unless heroes are much higher

Welcome to a fair war, sometimes people mess up attacks.

--but -- player skill - is not the issue at hand. The massive changes in the MM that have made clan wars so awful for so many is the issue at hand -- and there must be a solution from supercell...

You can all share your opinions regarding my opinions -- NONE OF THAT MATTERS.. theres no reason for any of you to bother; I'm only stating my opinions because I want supercell to tell us THEIRS...

Well this is a discussion forum. And thank you, I will share my opinions.

THAT is the only thing that matters -- Supercells official response (in detail) to all these various topics on HOW THE GAME IS MEANT TO BE PLAYED... - WHAT IS FAIR -- HOW SHOULD WARS MATCH...

Supercell must address their vision on how this game is supposed to work -- so that we as players can begin to progress towards a common goal.

Maybe they will, maybe they won’t. But be certain, regardless of however they want you to play, they will change their mind again.

Supercell must 'fix' the issue of players who have - and who still can - play in ways that are 'not' the way they want them to play... Force everyone to max at every level -- if thats what they want-- and delete every account in the game who did not meet that requirement - force everyone to have accounts that are 'the way they want them to be' -- then this game and its MM can finally begin to be fixed.

Until that day when supercell solves the actual problem (the massive # of accounts that want to play with high offense and low defense - because those players obviously exist) -- supercell needs to look at WHY are they doing this? I'm guessing its because people want to win - want easier wars - and supercell is making the game TOO HARD...

Yes it’s human nature to look for an advantage. But when matchups are even, how on earth can anybody complain about it being “too hard” because both clans have an equal challenge?

If supercell 'fixes' the game - removes the 'loopholes' as some call it -- then they can focus on the balancing without worrying about so much stuff... the problem will be simplified instantly because everyones base will now look the same.

Did you find a match yet?
    Get Those Goblins! The goblins have been gotten! 150/150!
    Release The Beasts: The Beast has been released! Dragon unlocked!
    League All-Star: I have become a CHAMPION!

Woooooooo Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Page 40 -- and its been 40 days of searching with no war.

No match yet - We moved all our accounts out of the clan that was spinning daily and into a diff clan that had some other abandoned accounts we could try using. Still trying... pretty much lost count at this point lol -- I'm hopeful that the MM changes on this next update will solve our problems. Though if their 'solution' is to increase warden weight -- I expect it may just make our problems more pronounced... since many of our minis have 20/20/20 heroes...

Its just so much easier to farm a warden... rushing to 11 has been such an easy wise move for rushers and engineered alike.. just a level 5 warden - takes four days to get and makes a huge change in your offensive power... plus the fact that Elixer is so much easier to get than DARK you can finish 20 warden levels before you've done 10 queen levels...

-We keep upgrading defenses... (on most/ not all accounts... our defenseless will remain defenseless forever) so eventually.. in say 3 or so years we'll be heavy enough again to match... or maybe supercell will change the war MM and we can get matches again... of course a player cant really add infernos and eagles or other heavy items to an account with 20/20 heroes... no.. they need to farm those heroes up to 35/35 and above before considering that -- which just adds even more wait time into the mix for trying to balance things out.

only time will tell.

*amusingly enough; the clan we stopped spinning in after 36 days is now FWA clan again (we may as well do Farm wars and beef up slowly since we cant do real wars under this MM) - and of course it can match in a few minutes flat... using about 15 or 20 max th10/11's and 20 engineered under it... Seems still supercell really doesnt want to give light weight 9.11 accounts (if used on top) a war with other light weight lower town hall players... as many have stated before -- perhaps supercell is trying to find a 100% identical match to us and failing so we get nothing; or perhaps they just broke something or turned things a little too extreme and they will relax it so we can war again soon...

I find it amusing that we can still use tons of engineered accounts in a war - get an advantage still... Just cant do that withOUT the heavies on top... No heavies? no war... kind of odd to me.
    Last edited by blombardo; 1 Week Ago at 07:51 AM.

Website- Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NightmareGuild #9JR2GQ9P - Inactive -91 150star wars in a row
    NightmareGuild2 #YRY2YRQ2 - Farm wars - High Donations
    Aged Greatness3 #2R0Y9CJY - Engineered Wars

www.discord.me/nightmare

Forum Veteran
    Blombardo, you mention your getting wars with 20 max TH11 and 20 eng bases. You also say your still getting a advantage. So what's the issue? Is war no fun unless you can squeeze advantage out of every last account? Why can't you just continue on as you are now?

🤯 wait what 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    Blombardo, you mention your getting wars with 20 max TH11 and 20 eng bases. You also say your still getting a advantage. So what's the issue? Is war no fun unless you can squeeze advantage out of every last account? Why can't you just continue on as you are now?
    I think blombardo was commenting on the FWA weight ballanced arranged wars for max above the engineered.

The problem seems to come from the engineering war search, where they can no longer find a match.

Unfortunately the middle ground with mixed accounts in a 20v20 or 30v30 are the ones that find a match within the hour but you end up with a lottery target. (like we did 2 TH11, vs 10TH11)
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

Is that a single target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just weeeeeeed.....

Page 40 -- and its been 40 days of searching with no war.
    Personally I'm hoping you make it to 182 days, to atone for the 91 straight perfect wars you laid on poor, unfortunate, likely-no-longer-playing clans during your heyday.

Though if their 'solution' is to increase warden weight -- I expect it may just make our problems more pronounced... since many of our minis have 20/20/20 heroes...
    ding ding ding, we have a winner!...

-We keep upgrading defenses... (on most/ not all accounts... our defenseless will remain defenseless forever) so eventually.. in say 3 or so years we'll be heavy enough again to match... or maybe supercell will change the war MM and we can get matches again... of course a player cant really add infernos and eagles or other heavy items to an account with 20/20 heroes... no.. they need to farm those heroes up to 35/35 and above before considering that -- which just adds even more wait time into the mix for trying to balance things out.
    I'm curious as to why you think this. There are tons of accounts out there that are TH10s with infernos (and heroes in the 20s) and TH11s with Eagles (and heroes in the 20s and 30s). Make your clan look like everyone else's and perhaps you'd get a match? Nah, that's crazy talk...

Seems still supercell really doesnt want to give light weight 9.11 accounts (if used on top) a war with other light weight lower town hall players... as many have stated before -- perhaps supercell is trying to find a 100% identical match to us and failing so we get nothing; or perhaps they just broke something or turned things a little too extreme and they will relax it so we can war again soon...
    Why are you still questioning this? 40+ pages of people telling you exactly that! They didn't break anything, they FIXED it! Your clan is a unicorn, so you will wait until SC can find another unicorn for you to war against. They haven't found a fellow unicorn for you in 40 days now... take the hint!

I find it amusing that we can still use tons of engineered accounts in a war - get an advantage still... Just cant do that withOUT the heavies on top... No heavies? no war... kind of odd to me.
    Strange, it makes perfect sense to the rest of us...
    Last edited by nerfedname; 1 Week Ago at 01:58 PM.
    TH11 - Lvl 191 - AQ45 - BK45 - GW20
    Quote Originally Posted by fette View Post
    Is 'jog' in AppStore or google play? I don't seem to find it.
    Click HERE to find out more about "Nerfedname's 'weight tax'" for war MM

Signature by Gutodh

I know this is fun guys but quit bumping it.

Damn I bumped it.
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J

maybe the warden weight change will make his engineered accounts heavy enough that they actually find a war...too bad it might be against higher defense then they are used to however i'm doubtful that supercell would have raised warden that much
    Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 15 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K45/Q45/W20
    Fire - TH10 - K37/Q40
    Inferno - TH10 - K37/Q40

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I know this is fun guys but quit bumping it.

Damn I bumped it.
    You numpty. You do realise that if you write something in the empty box, then click on the 'Post Quick Reply' button, you will by default bump this thread.

Look, i'll show you..... just write and pres........

....I've gone and bumped it again haven't I?
    Last edited by Skrags; 1 Week Ago at 03:46 PM.
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 10 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: early TH11, 40/40/2