Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yet another NO MATCH FOUND; going on 6 days now.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    If players choose to max defenses and skip offense -- they deserve to loose...
    Nobody deserves to lose.

@OP, for someone to have a clan that can claim 91 straight 50 vs 50 perfect 150 star wars, you were Waring with a spreadsheet, not on skill alone.
    I have no sympathy for your troubles now, it's karma for all the clans you ruined wars for in the past.

#adaptorquit
    Last edited by Warios; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:48 PM.

Level: 238 TH11 |max walls | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1 million | Hero Levels: 110
    Clan leader of Rogue Elite (#8200L0UJ)

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Warios View Post
    @OP, for someone to have a clan that can claim 91 straight 50 vs 50 perfect 150 star wars, you were Waring with a spreadsheet, not on skill alone.
    I have no sympathy for your troubles now, it's karma for all the clans you ruined wars for in the past.

#adaptorquit
    Yes. This. ^^^^^^
    100% This ^^^^

I can't believe this thread has gone on this long. Great to see clans like this unable to match.

The match maker is completely broken.

-Aged Greatness3 is currently suffering...

yes -- all the players there are engineered -- and I mean - all of them -- maybe one or two are a semi normal th8.. .the rest are all various mini's with low weight and th11 research 20/20/10 or so heroes that -used -to get th9 mirrors this entire past year --- and used- to get th8 mirrors the year before (none have gained weight; just the MM changes have given them harder matches over time)

most of these accounts are permanently like this; only thing changing are hero levels, walls and research going up...

The MM never used to have any issues matching engineered clans... now the MM is refusing to match them at all.

Blombardo, stop trolling !!

you know perfectly well you are trying very hard to throw the Matchmaker a curve ball - just look at your own signature in the forum. Indeed in the past matchmaker did not know how to handle it .. and produced a 'mismatch' in your favor.

Now finally matchmaker is working the way it should and not matching you ( as no other clan with such a line up is playing )

also very happy to see the parameters to produce a match are obviously not constantly being widened.

Suggestion : just split your bunch of strange accounts into 2 clans of 20 .. so you can match your alterego !!
    Last edited by Lost99999; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:52 PM.
    Best Regards, Lost
    clan : erravi .. A very serious 😜 adult dutch war clan. Best win streak 43

you're missing the point mr blombardo. it's not that it is refusing to match you, it's that it is unable to match you. no other clans are similar enough to be considered a fair opponent for you

Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 15 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K45/Q45/W20
    Fire - TH10 - K35/Q36
    Inferno - TH10 - K35/Q36

So I posted a link to this thread on our clans out of game chat app, one of my clan members had this comment.

"how to get a sixpack : go on sc forums -> read the threads about engineers crying and laugh all day -> wake up with sore abs. you're welcome"

Going to be hard to find sympathy from every day Clashers.

Level: 238 TH11 |max walls | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1 million | Hero Levels: 110
    Clan leader of Rogue Elite (#8200L0UJ)

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    you're missing the point mr blombardo. it's not that it is refusing to match you, it's that it is unable to match you. no other clans are similar enough to be considered a fair opponent for you
    I am pretty sure he knows this. Another case of playing the game the way I want (and being unhappy when expectation doesn’t match reality) , vs. playing the game as it currently stands. I was a supporter of engineering, primarily because that’s the way the game presented itself for a year plus. Now it seems to be either super engineer or be balanced. I will adapt, because I cannot make SC confirm to how I want to play.

Millennial Club
    The match maker is completely broken.

-Aged Greatness3 is currently suffering...

yes -- all the players there are engineered -- and I mean - all of them -- maybe one or two are a semi normal th8.. .the rest are all various mini's with low weight and th11 research 20/20/10 or so heroes that -used -to get th9 mirrors this entire past year --- and used- to get th8 mirrors the year before (none have gained weight; just the MM changes have given them harder matches over time)

most of these accounts are permanently like this; only thing changing are hero levels, walls and research going up...

The MM never used to have any issues matching engineered clans... now the MM is refusing to match them at all.

The option to 'use normal accounts' is not an option... we have other clans where we use those type of accounts.

--the MM needs fixed.

-- No advice needed -- we will not be changing or adjusting our line up... these various accounts have worked in wars for the past 4 years just fine and should be working now and in the future...

Generally we would use a max 10.5 on top with a ton of 9.11's under it - some defenseless and various other mini's across the bottom in 40x size wars. since the latest MM we've tried various smaller size wars with no match found over and over.
    good.

guess you guys will learn how to attack your TH and defend, or quit.

Forum Champion
    MM seems to be looking for a clan like yours and can't find one. Have you tried running the search continuously without restarting?

I for one would be interested in how long it took w/o restart and what the eventual match-up looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavious View Post
    MM seems to be looking for a clan like yours and can't find one. Have you tried running the search continuously without restarting?

I for one would be interested in how long it took w/o restart and what the eventual match-up looked like.
    i think thats what he means he runs it the full 24 hours or 16 hours (not sure which it is) without restarted but eventually he gets the message that no clan was found and he has to do it again

Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 15 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K45/Q45/W20
    Fire - TH10 - K35/Q36
    Inferno - TH10 - K35/Q36