Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Yet another NO MATCH FOUND; going on 6 days now.

has blombardo found a war yet anyone know?

Co-Leader of Monkey Bizness. Lv 15 constant war clan. #GV228Q9
    The Frosty Trinity
    Blaze - TH11 - K45/Q45/W20
    Fire - TH10 - K35/Q36
    Inferno - TH10 - K35/Q36

Forum Veteran
    This thread was amusing but now its gettin old. Forums can only take so much pouting before being overloaded. Solutions has been presented but op refuses to change (which is his prerogative). The only viable answer is to quit instead of spouting off ridiculous solutions that will never c day of light for obvious reasons. Correct me if in wrong but hasnt clash always been a evolution game? Hasnt it always changed (sometimes for the better sometimes for the worst depending on ones perspective) op says stop trolling n offer constructive solutions. That has been done but he refuses to adapt n decides to blame sc instead for a "broken" game. Cant b too broken if mils n mils still play no? Lollipop got taken away for right reason. Go find another lollipop or decide to go sugar free. Stop playing the "boo hoo woe is me game". The changes r good for the game overall n will need time for adjustment. Game has, is, n always will change. Good thing too bc it keeps the game fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by kimchilove View Post
    This thread was amusing but now its gettin old. Forums can only take so much pouting before being overloaded.
    This entire thread is a woe is me thread. Blombardo wanted a unique clan and is now paying the price for it. He forgets all the players his clan took advantage of. As Ryryshouse said, heís lucky the match maker isnít handing him red lines instead of no matches. Personally he lost all credit with me when he said itís perfectly fine for a th9.11 to match a th9 and under clan.

This thread was amusing but now its gettin old. Forums can only take so much pouting before being overloaded. Solutions has been presented but op refuses to change (which is his prerogative). The only viable answer is to quit instead of spouting off ridiculous solutions that will never c day of light for obvious reasons. Correct me if in wrong but hasnt clash always been a evolution game? Hasnt it always changed (sometimes for the better sometimes for the worst depending on ones perspective) op says stop trolling n offer constructive solutions. That has been done but he refuses to adapt n decides to blame sc instead for a "broken" game. Cant b too broken if mils n mils still play no? Lollipop got taken away for right reason. Go find another lollipop or decide to go sugar free. Stop playing the "boo hoo woe is me game". The changes r good for the game overall n will need time for adjustment. Game has, is, n always will change. Good thing too bc it keeps the game fresh.
    Naw, i want more paragraphs of woe is me because i can't get 100% wars anymore where i get to use townhall 11 troops on townhall 9 bases. Never gets old listening to the whine fest.

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomville View Post
    I’m inclined to agree, partly because it strikes me as odd to have that as a border between 11/12 but not all the way down.

If they really wanted to hard nerf matchmaker conscious building the simplest means (warning, pretty radical suggestion follows) is go rather random without any sort of announcements or hints and switch it up often for six months - so this week eagles weigh almost nothing but all the weight is on archer towers, next week you’re matched mainly on offence, the week after teslas and wardens weigh a ton but kings are free etc. It would be a bumpy ride but it would sure flush out the system!

I’ll go now, and pick up that “Anarchist of the week” trophy at the window on the my way out.
    I made this suggestion and it was not well received. It sure would end engineering fast. Once that happens the MM suddenly works much better due to a tighter variance in bases.

Quote Originally Posted by Clark11308 View Post
    I made this suggestion and it was not well received. It sure would end engineering fast. Once that happens the MM suddenly works much better due to a tighter variance in bases.
    Your suggestion would punish everyone and break the MM in various ways on a rotating basis; the amount of development required to perform such a system would be better put towards fixing the actual problem - which is the fact that many players have not 'maxed' at each level. To fix that - they need to downgrade every player in the game back to the point where they are max ____ then make them start over maxing at each level... aka clean slate wipe and reset with a refund of gold/elixer/and time... as i suggested in detail many pages ago.

My idea has no downsides - and only has positive repercussions that would in effect instantly fix war MM and simplify things for everyone. But supercell would loose out on a lot of gem revenue... people buying offense and defense in massive chunks to fix their lopsided bases is probably pretty lucrative right now.

Quote Originally Posted by xXXCHRISXXx View Post
    This entire thread is a woe is me thread. B
    You dont belong here in this topic - feel free to stop replying to it. Your missing the point - There is a clan that is not matching anyone at all -- and this is a problem that the developers need to fix.

There is a matchmaker that is broken that needs fixed.

There is a solution I presented for discussion and you -- have not bothered to give feedback on it. -- If you choose to reply again try to be helpful and present a solution that could fix the entire game and the MM in a viable way... or feel free to avoid replying... plenty of other topics for you to troll.

This thread was amusing but now its gettin old. Game has, is, n always will change. Good thing too bc it keeps the game fresh.
    Game has / is / and always seems to have a faulty match maker.. since day one... and I for one think the developers need to fix it. -- they just keep messing around breaking it in different ways over and over again...

A solution was suggested by me / and I think - one person - may have actually replied to it. -- Kim - why dont you provide your feedback about my proposed suggestion - or present your own - simply complaining about the topic isnt helpful nor is it welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by AFrostyBlaze View Post
    has blombardo found a war yet anyone know?
    The two farm war clans I'm in are matching fine -- the 'maxer clan' now has been gaining 1 or 2 more engineered players with each new search - we're up to 30% of the roster being engineered and it can still match -

the 100% engineered clan is going on 12 days now no match found..

Quote Originally Posted by ryryshouse View Post
    I thought a true engineer adapted
    troll much? Provide something positive and helpful in every response you give or dont bother to reply... The forums arent made to be filled with tons of useless posts...

Quote Originally Posted by samratulangi View Post
    Yes, we did adapt, my clan still continue the winstreak, but his point of view is also has a lot of truth, the game has been very long rewarding strategic rushing as it should be as strategic game, but SC never give us a clear roadmap or tutorial, and Blombardo has been doing his own research based on what the game is, so I can see why he angry with the current MM development.
    Not angry; just not happy with it... I'm just spending a few minutes in game each day - checking in 2 or 3 times at most instead of logging in every second of free time I have. -- and We've adapted / as much as we could by using a different roster of players to match - but our normal roster of 100% engineered players cant match at all... and I have no desire to bother adapting that clan - I want to see how long it will take to match. been a full '1 day ' now just waiting for the 'no match found ' error to pop up again.

Maybe they will remove the 24 hour wait and just let it roll forever.. maybe by next fall we'll get a war...

Website- Clan Recruitment - War Weight - Suggested Upgrade Paths
    NightmareGuild #9JR2GQ9P - Inactive -91 150star wars in a row
    NightmareGuild2 #YRY2YRQ2 - Farm wars - High Donations
    Aged Greatness3 #2R0Y9CJY - Engineered Wars

www.discord.me/nightmare

Forum Champion
    Blombardo your idea of "everyone" starting fresh is nonsensical. It has no basis in reality.

Forum Champion
    I'm shocked though with the supposed number of engineered clans that you can't find one war in 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    Your suggestion would punish everyone and break the MM in various ways on a rotating basis; the amount of development required to perform such a system would be better put towards fixing the actual problem - which is the fact that many players have not 'maxed' at each level. To fix that - they need to downgrade every player in the game back to the point where they are max ____ then make them start over maxing at each level... aka clean slate wipe and reset with a refund of gold/elixer/and time... as i suggested in detail many pages ago.

My idea has no downsides - and only has positive repercussions that would in effect instantly fix war MM and simplify things for everyone.
    The suggestion, although pretty radical (so largely suggested in jest by me) wouldn’t break the matchmaker any worse than now, what it would do instead is completely break all matchmaker-conscious advantage-seeking builds as viable means to do what they aim to do... the thing Supercell have made it pretty clear now that they don’t want players doing. It won’t hurt anyone maxed for th level before within their th level, provided their upgrade choices within the present th level aren’t aimed at advantage. It might not even particularly hurt true careless rush bases so much as give them some rather erratic matches where they swing from advantage to disadvantage (much like clans running big hero big 10s under 11s find now).

Your proposal, by contrast, has downsides you aren’t recognising. There are quite a few people who had rushed with no awareness of war mechanics who would be rewarded excessively, rather than needing to live with undoing their pink wall th10 choices or start another village. There would be engineers who deliberately built to secure advantage given the same “get out of jail free” card for past choices that now isn’t working out for them anymore. And there would be people like me - no, I don’t want to give back my level 2 eagle while forced to get bigger giant bombs on stilts and spring traps to fling 19 rather than 18 troop space (I left them as they were for now because they didn’t seem as useful to me, with no war weight considerations as a factor in my choice).
    Last edited by Tomville; 6 Days Ago at 02:50 AM.
    Chapter One #22V00CGY Level 13 International clan
    We welcome strong TH10 and TH11 adult players with big heros for fun warring, maxing bases and some pushing. Active builder base, and must know where the donate button is!

Quote Originally Posted by blombardo View Post
    My idea has no downsides.....
    But supercell would loose out on a lot of gem revenue...
    Really puzzled how you can hold those two thoughts in your head at the same time. Shouldn't they annihilate each other in a burst of energy, like matter hitting antimatter?
    Level 10 Adult War Clan METAMUCIL.
    And some of us are old enough that its not just a funny word...
    Metamucil keeps the red out of our logs. Small wars, great record, low pressure.
    War Record - https://cocp.it/clan/82GJJV2J