Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop the special races :(

Stop the special races :(

Let's make a protest because of the special races. for the game to end this. Let's turn off the races when you have the special races. I already sent an e-mail to supercell that I was going to tell the players to do it in protest. I hate the special races this has to stop.

Well others like them, so why should you get your way? They are not mandatory to the game.

Am I the only one that thinks this forum has just become a place to complain? I really hope everyone isn't this angry and mad in their real life.

It's a game, nothing here affects your real life wellbeing or

unless you cause it to.

If you do not agree to bad, so I have the right to have my opinion. I am a human being like the others and I am free to express myself. Maybe the angry person is you. All persons that have diferent opinion from you are angry people? May be the problem is you.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelFarmer View Post
    Well others like them, so why should you get your way? They are not mandatory to the game.

Am I the only one that thinks this forum has just become a place to complain? I really hope everyone isn't this angry and mad in their real life.
    ChelFarmer, I have said the same thing in many different threads. There is no part of the game that is mandatory. In fact, playing the game at all is a choice.

Those that we feel complain do have the right to their opinion, but pushing their opinion on the rest of us is wrong. Tugaland, feel free to not play the derby. But I hope you know that boycotts rarely have the outcome you want.
    Level 182
    Achievement 144/144 (24 Apr 2019)
    now says 149/150 but I know itís 150/150
    🐝 kind. Always.

Forum Veteran
    The themed derbys would be fine - if they just worked....... or at least if Supercell bothered to check on how they worked once they u leash them!

You do have the right to your opinion. We all do.

When I do not want to participate in any particular derby, I opt-out. All of my fellow neighbors have the same option. We have never had a derby where everyone opted out, but the consequence would be dropping out of Championship League.

If you manage to convince your entire nh (are you the leader?) to opt out, you will just drop a league. It might be worth it to you for neighborhood solidarity but it will not impact SC in any meaningful way. There are plenty of non-derby NH already.

I appreciate the options to play this game in the way that I want to. If I had a player who quietly opted-out of all special derbies, that would be fine. But if I had a player who used chat to protest special derbies, trying to wind up emotions and get everyone to opt-out in protest, I would remove the drama-catalyst from our NH. Players are entitled to their opinions and personal game style, but as part of a greater community where their actions affect others, they will be held accountable for negativity. Or, at least they are in my neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugaland View Post
    Maybe the angry person is you. All persons that have diferent opinion from you are angry people? May be the problem is you.
    I didn't say you were angry Tugaland. I was referring more to the posts upon posts where people are angry and they admit it..in the post. Me? No, I'm not angry. Just tired of the complaining. Guess that's my complaint.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if all the complaint posts were consolidated instead of new ones being started for the same complaints.

Happy Farming to All! ...and good luck with your protest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugaland View Post
    Let's make a protest because of the special races. for the game to end this. Let's turn off the races when you have the special races. I already sent an e-mail to supercell that I was going to tell the players to do it in protest. I hate the special races this has to stop.

I look forward to their reply.
    FROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 171 (50 Town)150/150 Achievements
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I look forward to their reply.
    As long as i personally do not like them either, SC has already said they were not going to stop special derbies, since a number of players seems to enjoy them.