Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Does supercell even love main base??

Quote Originally Posted by Jedijordan01 View Post
    Supercell has updated so much builder base. Do they even care about main base? More updates for main base!!
    For the past 5years they have continuously updated, added, tweaked, nerfed, buffed, implemented, grown, developed, enhanced and cared for the Main Base! For better or for worse? Thatís for you to decide as an individual.

So Iím more than sure they still care about the main base; A LOT!

yea, I am th7 right now and I wanna see th15 update very very soon. update so slow omg.
    IGN: DestroySaturn
    My 3 star attacks Vids: Here

Hope they do some ui and graphical changes.I yearn for it more than any new th or troop addition.It has become very boring seeing the same icon designs again and again(atleast for me).

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahul9877 View Post
    SC is going to love that game through which they can earn money. As BB is serving their purpose more than MB currently so they r going to focus on that . I am a great lover of BB and spent over 1500 gems on this BH 7 update to get that army camp and gaint canon. And also i barely saved myself from buying that attractive offer of lvl 4 gc.
    Lol, source of your information & financial figures plz Rahul.

Quote Originally Posted by Mav3rick235 View Post
    source of your information
    When you ask a Man with two wives, Whom does he love the most?
    You know what he will say!
    If he got enough love from the first one. why would he go for the second one.??
    As simple as that!!
    #joke

One reason people resist change is that They focus on what they have to give up.
    Instead of what they have to gain.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedijordan01 View Post
    Supercell has updated so much builder base. Do they even care about main base? More updates for main base!!
    Been nearly 18mths since we had a new troop. Community been crying out for tourneys for years & we get nothing. Just buffs & nerfs. Probably answers your question.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    When you ask a Man with two wives, Whom does he love the most?
    You know what he will say!
    If he got enough love from the first one. why would he go for the second one.??
    As simple as that!!
    #joke
    Well I pretty sure there are husband that love both
    But Im sure SC love the second. Pity the first wife. Ignored and couldn't escape even she wants to divorce

Leader of Slytherinô
    #29U0R000

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #18
    While we love the Builder Base, we also recognize that the Town Hall is in need of some love and attention. To reiterate something we've been saying, we've had the Builder Base content in development for a while. It's only been out for 5 months. The reason we have staggered the BH6, 7, and future 8 releases is to give players who enjoy the Builder Base time to max their bases.

The Clash of Clans dev team has been plowing ahead with a series of upcoming Town Hall updates that we will be announcing when they are ready to be shared. We haven't forgotten about you...far from it. It's been the team's sole focus and will be for a considerable amount of time.
    "If his unpleasant wounding has in some way enlightened the rest of you as to the grim finish beneath the glossy veneer of criminal life and inspired you to change your ways, then his injuries carry with it an inherent nobility, and a supreme glory. We should all be so fortunate. You say poor Toby? I say poor us."
    - Sphinx, Gone in 60 Seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    While we love the Builder Base, we also recognize that the Town Hall is in need of some love and attention. To reiterate something we've been saying, we've had the Builder Base content in development for a while. It's only been out for 5 months. The reason we have staggered the BH6, 7, and future 8 releases is to give players who enjoy the Builder Base time to max their bases.

The Clash of Clans dev team has been plowing ahead with a series of upcoming Town Hall updates that we will be announcing when they are ready to be shared. We haven't forgotten about you...far from it. It's been the team's sole focus and will be for a considerable amount of time.
    In what time range can we expect few announcments about all the things you're working on ?
    I don't want a date, just a time range, in the next month, couple of months, end of the year.. ?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheConfuzed1 View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a display of complete ignorance, or one of the most masterful plays on words to ever be posted on the forum.
    Either way, bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post

At a guess, how much time did the clash team spend away from the main base to develop, test and implement the builder base? I'm assuming it's around 6-12 months (considering the lack of updates for the main base in this time). At a further guess, if the clash team had spent this time on the main base, could the clash team have implemented ideas the community has been crying out for over the last few years such as (i) tournaments (ii) pvp (iii) quests (iv) new troops etc etc.

IMO, this is the community main course for concern over the implementation of the builder base.

Going forward, how does SC intend to alleviate this concern? I think only doubling the size of the current team or creating a new Dev team solely for the builders base will do this.

Last question, if the builders base is making SC money, does SC even care about the feelings of the community/customers?
    Heroes: 45 / 45 / 20

ID Tag: #PRPV0JJ

Part of New Brits, a level 11 adult only active clan. Clan Tag: #8JY22YJL