Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Clashers Comics Caption Contest

Purple and Pink archer (s)

Archer(Purple hair): Did you eat those Spicy Mexican tacos?
    Archer (Pink Hair) : Yeeeaaahhh girl, gave me the runs. I was dropping bombs for days, just like Bob from the baloon department.

Reserved

lvl 6 Archers- Were So jealous of your pink hair, And those wood beams. they look sturdy eh? And that ladder WOH, You can go up and down to flirt with the barbarians. *Other archer Whispers* LOOK you gotta help us. We have been trapped up here since th4! The chief is holding us captive in this prison tower!

lvl 1 archer- Oh ladies, Calm down or something. You have a lvl 12 archer tower? Thats A Leaked new edition! You should be grate full. And ill Toss the food up at 7. Toodaloo
    Last edited by vinnyXo; October 22nd, 2013 at 01:11 AM.

| IGN: vinnyxo | |Level:135| |Th: 10| |Clan: Unity Origins|
    Clicky --> |MyYoutube| <-- Clicky
    Full Zaps GG: 2 Billion

Entry

Archer 1: This new tower level is amazing! Too bad you only have a level 1! ha ha ha ha
    Archer 2: It is a the town hall upgrade is beneficial to both of us. Earlier I did not have a tower, and now I do. You also got to level up. We should both be grateful for what we have!

Purple:Oh Gawd attackers and their using mass pekka!!

Pink:relax theyd be lucky to get 20 percent!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinJ2 View Post
    Walls are mainly cycological
    This post.

Comics Contest

Archer 1: We're being raided! What are you doing? if you just hang there like that then you will fall when you're hit by a giant!
    Archer 2: Right, but I'm not wearing anything under my dress! So when I fall, I'll land on his face, and he'll die from like a blood nose, heart attack, or something.
    Love life, play CoC <3

Archer 1: what does the fox say ?
    Archer 2,3&4: If I hear that one more time the Cheif is going to sell you for sure ! Go back to protecting 6 gold mines by yourself....

no one is perfect. i am no one. there I=perfect
    isn't it sort of strange that everyone is all of a sudden doing pink hair is out of style type of thing right after i posted it? or is that just me?
    ★★I cats!! (pikachu render credits: KuroTenyyo of deviantart)★★

Quote Originally Posted by Devangire93 View Post
    Archer 1: We're being raided! What are you doing? if you just hang there like that then you will fall when you're hit by a giant!
    Archer 2: Right, but I'm not wearing anything under my dress! So when I fall, I'll land on his face, and he'll die from like a blood nose, heart attack, or something.
    The "Or something" representing a bad smell :P
    Love life, play CoC <3

Fresh Spawn

;)

Archer 1:
    Hey sister why don't you upgrade?

Archer 2:
    I always wanted to be one of the troops, to fight, getting trophies and treasures... but I ended up on that god damn tower for some reason!