Thread: Statue that give boosts?

Centennial Club

Statue that give boosts?

So as im playing through this game I have noticed that some people go full on Gun boat energy statues and can use them on tank attacks or smoke strategy with warriors. Some people have all ice statues for there defensive buildings. But whats the best way to manage statue like shall I use one of each or all on one type of boost. Now I love raiding other villages with smoke with warriors strategy and some times I run out of GBE to shock rockets and some times shock launchers. I am running mostly red statues but im thinking would it be better with more GBE for taking down bases or with more troops health or troop damage #soconfused

What level are you?
    Wae warriors ya dont really need to shock rocket launchers...seee chew saved ya a shock mwhahahaha.

I am a warrior, AZ, TMED, and CRZM player. Look at my staties in my signature.
    XP 65 | Max VP ~1190 | HQ 22 |
    Top 50 Canada

GBE 42+17+17+17+17+17 | TD 31+13+13 | TH 35

I am only AZ and you can see my statue setups also in my sig.
    Charlie1Delta: 6 GBE/4 TD Bobby: 6 GBE/4 TD HookemHorns: 6 GBE/4 TD Fredy:6 GBE/4 TD
    Telegram: @SextonBW
    Band: Bobby
    Discord: charlie1delta#6856

Quote Originally Posted by XYZWarrior View Post
    So as im playing through this game I have noticed that some people go full on Gun boat energy statues and can use them on tank attacks or smoke strategy with warriors. Some people have all ice statues for there defensive buildings. But whats the best way to manage statue like shall I use one of each or all on one type of boost. Now I love raiding other villages with smoke with warriors strategy and some times I run out of GBE to shock rockets and some times shock launchers. I am running mostly red statues but im thinking would it be better with more GBE for taking down bases or with more troops health or troop damage #soconfused
    Well you mentioned previously you're HQ 16 so your sculptor should be level 6. Since you're still a developing player you'll want to have a RR statue, and the remaining 7 should be a mix of GBE and TD. But if your troops are underleveled then throw in a TH as well. I'd say 4 GBE 2 TD and 1 TH
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    Boom Beach - Maxed and retired
    Clash of Clans | TH9 | BK 15 | AQ 20 |
    Clash Royale | Arena 7 | 57/80 cards |

Centennial Club
    is TD troop damage or tower damage?

Quote Originally Posted by XYZWarrior View Post
    is TD troop damage or tower damage?
    Troop Damage. The other type is properly referred to as DBD (Defensive Building Damage).
    L65 with 1080 VP (HQ 22).
    Statues : TD (+32%), TD (+13%), TD (+13%), TH (+35%),
    GBE (+42%), GBE(+16%), GBE (+17%), GBE (+17%), GBE (+16%), GBE (+16%).
    Task Force = Phoenix Evolve (#8UYCJL9L)

Forum Superstar
    What statues you use is depenant on the troops you use. As Phoenix mentioned you'll want to have a resource reward statue. The rest of your statues depend on what troops you use. If you use warriors you need a lot of GBE. You'll also want TD for it. If you use T Meds, heavy/zooka or RZM you'll need to have TH in addition to TD and GBE.