Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Only highly motivated Derby Addicts, 320x10

Centennial Club

Only highly motivated Derby Addicts, 320x10

Wanted: STRESS FREE, DERBY ORIENTED NEIGHBORHOOD LOOKING FOR ADULT, DRAMA FREE, ACTIVE AND FUN LOVING DERBY ENTHUSIASTS. 🐹🐢🐰🐓🐮🐷❤

NEIGHBORHOOD NAME: MOOD ALTER

NEIGHBORHOOD TAG:
    #8PPLQ8JV

LOGO:
    BLUE HORSE ON WHITE BACKGROUND

I AM A LEVEL 181 PLAYER WITH BARN SIZE 7000 WHICH IS ALWAYS FULL. IM ALWAYS READY TO FILL CRATES AND HELP WITH TRUCKS, TOWN TASKS. I PLAY A LOT, SO I AM ALWAYS THERE TO HELP.
    WE NEED ONLY DEDICATED , ACTIVE, HELPFUL PLAYERS.
    ALL THE PLAYERS IN THE GROUP ARE JUST LIKE FAMILY NOW AS WE ARE PLAYING TOGETHER FOR A LONG TIME NOW.ALL ARE FRIENDLY,HELPFUL AND DERBY ENTHUSIASTS,though not very chatty.😀💪✌✌❤
    IF YOU WANT TO WIN GOLD IN A STRESSFREE ENVIRONMENT, THEN PLEASE LOOK NO FURTHER AND JOIN IMMEDIATELY. ❤
    REQUIRED LEVEL:70

(PLEASE SERIOUS PLAYERS JOIN ONLY.CONTACT ME IN MESSENGER shabnam.hd.353 or fb shabnam HD,pic of hay day bunny)

MEMBERS FROM INDIA,INDONESIA,PAKISTAN,UK,USA,RUSSIA,SOUTH AFRICA,ROMANIA,FINLAND .❤
    ((

OUR MISSION:

THOUGH WE AIM TO WIN GOLD IN EVERY DERBY BUT WE BELIEVE IN STRESSFREE AND BEING FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL TO ALL THE PLAYERS . WE CURRENTLY ARE WINNING EVERY DERBY AND AIM TO MAINTAIN THIS. ❤

ONLY 2 RULES HERE:IF OPT IN DERBY,MUST COMPLETE ALL 10 TASKS @320/400.AS WE ARE WINNING EVERY DERBY,WE ARE MOSTLY FACING VERY STRONG
    OPPONENTS, WE AIM TO FINISH ALL 10 TASKS IN 2-3 DAYS AFTER DERBY START.❤

SECONDLY,NO DRAMA AND MISBEHAVIOUR PLS.❤

WHAT WE EXPECT:

• COMPLETE ALL 10 TASKS IF OPTING IN THE DERBY. IF BUSY, THEN PLEASE OPT OUT. SO THE REST OF THE MEMBERS ARE NOT AT A DISADVANTAGE.❤

• EVERY MEMBER CAN DO TWO EASY/FAST TASKS LIKE MINING, HELPER IN FIRST FOUR DAYS OF DERBY. HOGGING ALL THE EASY TASKS, RESERVING EASY TASKS ISNT ALLOWED.❤

• WE EXCHANGE MATERIALS FOR BARN AND SILO AND LAND TOOL ARE FREE. IF NEAR UPGRADE, LEADER ALWAYS HELP.❤

• WE WELCOME PLAYERS ACTIVE IN FARM,CAN KEEP THEIR ANIMALS FED AND MACHINES RUNNING AND OF COURSER ACTIVE ON CHAT.❤

• WE ARE AN INTERNATIONAL NH BUT WE ENCOURAGE CHAT IN ENGLISH SO THERE IS BETTER UNDERSTANDING. CHATTING ALL THE TIME IS NOT A REQUIREMENT BUT WE EXPECT OUR MEMBERS TO SAY HI TO STAY IN TOUCH, FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING AND COORDINATION. ❤

• FACEBOOK IS REQUIRED TO STAY IN TOUCH, MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO JOIN OUR NH MESSENGER CHAT GROUP.THIS WAYMWE CAN HELP FAST EACH OTHER.❤

• ALL MEMBERS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ACTIVE IN TOWN. IF DONT WANT TO PLAY TOWN, THEY ARE REQUESTED TO VISIT TOWN TWICE A DAY AND RELEASE VISITORS FOR TOWN TASKS. ❤

[/COLOR]WHAT WE OFFER:

• WE OFFER HELP IN ALL DERBY TASKS. WE WILL HELP IN BOAT, TOWN AND TRUCK TASKS.❤

• WE ALL LOVE GENUINELY HELPING, SHARING BUT DONT WANT TO BE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OFF.❤

• PLENTY OF TOWN VISITORS FOR TRAIN TASKS AND HELPING WITH MINING EQUIPMENT WHEN A MINING TASK IN TAKEN.❤

• A FUN, HELPFUL, POLITE AND PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT. WE LOVE WINNING GOLD CUP EVERY WEEK WHILE BEEN RESPECTFUL, NON INTRUSIVE AND EXPECT THE SAME FROM ALL THE MEMBERS. DRAMA ISNT TOLERATED AT ALL, NEITHER ARGUING, BULLYING, INTIMIDATING OR LETTING DOWN OF EACH OTHER IS ALLOWED.❤

• WE ARE ALL FRIENDLY, WE ARE A DEMOCRACY NOT A DICTATORSHIP. IF JOIN US, YOU WILL FEEL A PART OF A FAMILY.❤

MEMBERS ARE PROMOTED TO ELDER STATUS UPON JOINING THE NH, SO EVERYONE CAN TRASH LOWER POINT TASKS. ❤

AFTER READING ALL THIS DO YOU THINK THERE IS NOTHING NEW? SAME LIKE OTHER NEIGHBORHOOD THREADS?
    THE ANSWER IS THAT WHAT WE SAY IS ALL TRUE. WE HAVE A STRESS FREE HOME LIKE ENVIRONMENT. PLS JOIN ONCE TO SEE IT YOURSELF.❤

SOME MEMBERS JOIN AND NEVER CONTACT ON CHAT, THEIR FARM NOT WORKING AT ALL. THESE MEMBERS ARE REMOVED BEFORE DERBY START, AS WE DONT KNOW IF THEY KNOW OUR DERBY RULES. OUR NH IS WORKING VERY HARD TO STAY ON TOP AND WIN GOLD CUP IN EVERY WEEK. WE ONLY ASK TO OPT OUT IF BUSY AND CANT PLAY DERBY. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT FB MESSENGER SHABNAM.HD.353 .

Last edited by shabnam32; January 14th, 2019 at 11:53 AM.

Fresh Spawn
    Hi! I requested to join your NH! My name is Meow! Thank you!

Centennial Club

Hi,meowmama

Our nh name is mood alter.pls request to join.looking forward to join our nh❤😘

Centennial Club
    Hi sweet fun farmers❤

Centennial Club
    Good news:mood alter recruiting again
    Only very competent , derby addicted players need to join who want to win only gold cup.✌✌💪💪
    ❤😘

Centennial Club
    Hi sweet farmers,❤😘
    Good news:mood alter is recruiting again.
    Pls join before next derby.🐰🐥🐹🐮🐷❤

Centennial Club

Hi sweet farmers❤

This week we need one more highly competent derby enthusiast who can complete 10 tasks at 320p.✌
    We help with all tasks.❤
    Pls join before derby starts.❤😘

Centennial Club
    Hi sweet farmers❤😍,
    Mood alter recruiting again.
    Only very competent,derby enthisiasts need to join who want to win only gold cup.✌✌💪💪🏆🏆🏆❤😘

Centennial Club
    Hi sweet farmers❤😍,
    Derby enthusiasts join who can complete all 10 tasks
    And are highly motivated,want to win only gold cup🏆🏆🏆
    We help in all tasks❤😘👍✌💪🏆🏆🏆

Fresh Spawn
    Hello. I requested to join. My name is Ivan_Todorov. Im level 41.