Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamonds in, strategy out!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninagrozdanovic View Post
    My hood regularly uses diamonds and majority uses also the strategy. We often reach max no of points fast, with other teams behind with 2000-3000 points difference. And yes, we buy diamonds regularly and all the time. Using diamonds is a free choice of any player, is it not?

Absolutely! You are 100% allowed to buy and spend your diamonds however you choose! Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. every farmer in the game has this ability, and it is not fair of someone to complain that people do this just because they are not willing or able to.

I am very appreciative of those people who buy diamonds in the game, because they keep SuperCell in business and allow those who cannot afford to buy diamonds the ability to play for free. (and then they whine about it?? not cool man. not cool at all....)

Thank you, and thanks to your team! You guys rock!
    Last edited by Raelet; September 24th, 2017 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelet View Post
    Absolutely! You are 100% allowed to buy and spend your diamonds however you choose! Do not let anyone tell you otherwise. every farmer in the game has this ability, and it is not fair of someone to complain that people do this just because they are not willing or able to.

I am very appreciative of those people who buy diamonds in the game, because they keep SuperCell in business and allow those who cannot afford to buy diamonds the ability to play for free. (and then they whine about it?? not cool man. not cool at all....)

Thank you, and thanks to your team! You guys rock!
    Thank you, Raelet. 😊

Fresh Spawn
    Personally I would like SC to allow those of us that do not use diamonds in the derby to put us against others that do not use diamonds. Then to put the diamond users to compete with other diamond users. Wouldn’t that make it FAIR!

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by CarolynS View Post
    Personally I would like SC to allow those of us that do not use diamonds in the derby to put us against others that do not use diamonds. Then to put the diamond users to compete with other diamond users. Wouldn’t that make it FAIR!
    CarolynS, you talk as if that's the only reason why some hoods are way ahead just because they use diamonds. There are many other factors involved, such as farm level, how many slots are in machines (some save diamonds to add slots instead of buying deco), playing with multiple farms as support farms and strategy, strategy, strategy. If SC were to match farms that "do not" use diamonds, soon people will be asking SC to match farms that do not have large hoods with other farms to support each other. Besides, lots of people have diamonds just by saving them from mystery boxes or be rewarded when they level up. Are they not allowed to use those diamonds in a derby? But, really, the key is strategy. Don't blame it all on people using diamonds. In my hood, we NEVER refresh the derby board with diamons. We may call a few boats, but we finish fast because of preparing our farms sometimes 3 days before derby even started.

There are too many variables to put such a plan as this in place.

While I only use diamonds to take the extra task when needed, I have no idea what my other hood mates are doing. They could be calling boats early, trains early,etc. without it being required in our hood.

the derby is really a “pea” shoot. Our best derbies are with 10 to 12 opted in and when we don’t have that, we adapt.

most derbies, we are pretty chill, placing top three or at worst top five.

find What works for you.
    Last edited by WussyPuss; 1 Week Ago at 07:07 AM.
    Farm Level: 134

CoC Exp. 102 ATB 2007 Th9 Bh7
    established level 13 clan seeking willing warriors, any level, donators and CG participants PM tag #