Thread: Looking for new war clan

Looking for new war clan

My name is Chris looking a new war clan that will donate whatever I request I'm a th9 with 23 AQ and 20 BK I have all troops maxed out for th9 have half lvl9 walls and lvl 10 walls also looking for active clan that I can chat with my code is #Q8YCG0PR

Why did you feel the need to post again when you just posted a mere three hours ago? It's against the forum rules to do so bud.

Level 13
    - 3,790/10,700
    BloodyIrishman - TH9.11 [Level 158]
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Forum Superstar
    War Clan Seeking Members, Apply Within!

Hi! I'm the leader of Bregan D'aerth (Clan Tag #YC2CUPUV) and our feeder, BrotherhoodPL (Y228CRC0).

About Bregan D'aerth:

11th level war clan
    191 war wins
    49 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 23,482nd in the world and 1,346th in the United States

Requirements to join Bregan D'aerth:
    TH9 and above
    TH9 - 30+ combined hero levels
    TH10 - 40+ combined hero levels
    TH11 - 60+ combined hero levels
    No rushed bases

We are also recruiting .5 bases and engineered accounts. Those we will judge on a case-by-case basis. We might accept you with lower level royals than we normally would for players of your TH level.

**If Bregan is full, please go to our feeder/farming clan until a spot opens up. We regularly do 50vs50 wars, so you have to join the feeder when that's going on. Obviously I will not have room for you in Bregan D'aerth while that's going on.
    **If you're not a hardcore war player and more of a farmer, please go to the feeder.
    **If you WANT to be a hardcore war player but aren't ready yet, please go to the feeder for practice.
    **If you are a hardcore war player but do not meet the above requirements for the main clan, please go to BrotherhoodPL until you do.
    **Once a spot opens up we'll promote the best guy in the feeder back to the main clan.

About our Feeder, BrotherhoodPL:

11th level war clan
    275 war wins
    35 members
    We war non-stop
    Currently ranked 238,097th in the world

We are a group of international clashers hailing from the US, UK, India, Barbados, Netherlands, Finland, Poland, Ireland, France, Mexico, Sweden & Australia i.e. all over the world. Because our clans are so diverse you can expect donations 24/7 with people being up at different times of the day.

Everyone in the clan is very respectful. No one will berate you for a war attack not turning out the way you planned. This has happened to everybody. The important thing is that you try to learn from your mistakes and improve as a player.

Screenshots of recent wars, we obliterated the opposition (click the pic to make it larger)

Rules:

1) We war non-stop. You can opt out anytime, but if you're in you must participate.
    2) Donate the troops that someone requests.
    3) Be respectful towards your fellow clan members.
    4) Opt out of war when your heroes are down or your spell factory is upgrading.
    5) Never attack in war without a full clan castle and spells.
    6) Always read clan mail
    7) You must participate in wars at least some of the time! We are war clans.
    8) This rule is a fun one. Anytime you request troops you MUST post a friendly challenge. This provides everyone with more opportunities for practice.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, I'm an open book! Message me here or on kik @ DixieNormas8

When you request to join please say, "Ultrin sent me" in your reply so we know you aren't a war spy.

Feel free to join our Facebook Group, Bregan D'aerth of CoC!!

Hope to see you soon!!

Centennial Club
    We are a level 9 casual war clan, no three star pressure, but we still hate to lose, We need active players for war, We are active in active in donations most of time
    Clan name is The Falcons
    Clan tag #P9L2PCVP

Come check us out! We are a new clan wanting to meet the very things you are looking for. Ataraxis #U2UPV9QY, bring any combination of accounts you want. You'll find we have a very relaxed atmosphere focused on just enjoying the game and making each other laugh. We also have a discord server if you're interested in that. Here is the invite link to this server: https://discord.gg/dmYadXg

-Iznhowr/Ike

Hi there,

I represent a family of three clans. All three international, two competitive and one fun/hero grind Clans. We are all adults having to find the balance between Clash and RL. Would love it if you'd drop by our Discord server for a chat.

Kinnick Society (#UVRY9PV) - CWLL
    RSN (#PCUR9P9Y) - MLCW
    Rabid Unicorns (#JC0L922Y) - B2B wars

Discord link: https://discord.gg/t2gpFyA

cheers
    Old Swede

Proud member of Rabid Unicorns
    "Ever looked a unicorn in the eyes? Now add a foaming mouth. Sweet dreams, cupcake!"

Wanna join? Apply here!Check out ourRecruitment Thread!

Millennial Club
    TheLittleDeath (#YP82R90V) :
    - Level 12 adult war clan
    - Fair Play
    - 80% Win Ratio
    - MLCW Participants
    - AW's
    - Recruiting: NO ENGINEERED BASES
    - TH9 40+ combined heroes
    - TH10 60+ combined heroes
    - TH11 80+ combined heroes