Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The affect of IOS 11 on Clash of Clans!

Quote Originally Posted by Jwp721 View Post
    We know this. But some of us prefer Apple. To each their own.
    Point is it won't have any impact as there's been multiple options to do this on Android for years and there's more Android players than iOS so if we haven't seen any giant impact by now we won't because Apple decided to put in another old feature.

Level 13
    - 4,353/10,700
    BloodyIrishman - TH9.11 [Level 159]
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Banned
    We know this. But some of us prefer Apple. To each their own.
    The new iPhone will have wireless charging just like the s7 and s8 did 2 years earlier...oh and we have headphone jacks too. Apple is turning into Microsoft. I didn't like Steve but he was what Apple needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanahan View Post
    Point is it won't have any impact as there's been multiple options to do this on Android for years and there's more Android players than iOS so if we haven't seen any giant impact by now we won't because Apple decided to put in another old feature.
    People like you are why anything apple or android related can't be discussed without being hijacked. Btw there's a reason android has more CoC players than Apple and it has zero to do with which phone is better.

Back to the OP, I'm excited to finally have a screen recorder. We've always had the option if we used a Mac with the iPhone but that was too much of a hassle for me. I just hope there aren't any performance issues with CoC on ios11.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudstormer283 View Post
    This thread will be mainly about how IOS 11 will play a huge role in Clash of Clans.

In case some of you don't know, IOS 11 is coming out in a week. With the release of IOS 11 comes apples very own screen recorder! I had the lucky pleasure of trying it out with a friend in Clash Royale 2v2 and it captured everything beautifully. Imagine all of the good use us CoC players can use from this feature. We can permantely record our attacks without having to hook up to some computer or use something extra. We can just use our devices! Imagine permanently recording your raids and saving them. This feature will help the youtubers out a lot as well! Anyway what do you all think of this interesting change for those that play COC on apple devices?
    I play, sadly, on an iPhone 6s and my fingers are the size of mountains compared to the screen :/

It's really hard trying to be intricate when attacking, and to just be able to see the whole base and what the Derp is going on with my units! #sigh

However to my long winded point; can you screen record on iPhones with the new iOS? Or is it just tablets?

Quote Originally Posted by WormShoes View Post
    I play, sadly, on an iPhone 6s.....
    However to my long winded point; can you screen record on iPhones with the new iOS? Or is it just tablets?
    I think you will be ok with your 6s. https://www.macrumors.com/2017/06/06...d-ipod-models/
    Please allow me a few minutes to edit before quoting. I am constantly findingn mistakes and correcting them.....

Need a Signature? Click Here

Trainee
    The screen recorder sounds great. I have a clash Instagram account so it'll be nice to be able to easily share videos of my attacks there
    Captain Jack
    Engineered Th 11 (9.11)
    BK: 33, AQ: 40, GW: 20
    Trophy Record: 6008
    IG: @captainjack_coc

Forum Elder
    What is the huge role?

Forum Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by 21Kentucky View Post
    People like you are why anything apple or android related can't be discussed without being hijacked. Btw there's a reason android has more CoC players than Apple and it has zero to do with which phone is better.

Back to the OP, I'm excited to finally have a screen recorder. We've always had the option if we used a Mac with the iPhone but that was too much of a hassle for me. I just hope there aren't any performance issues with CoC on ios11.
    Wholeheartedly agree with this. It has to be one of the silliest arguments you will see on forums. I find it laughable how people will fight over what platforms better. Nothing like making a fool of yourself over a brand you have no stake in.

I hope that all the people that can 3 star max TH11 will now be able to share us their achievement....

8.4? I think that's the version that slowed my iPad 2 down to a crawl.

Hope iOS 11 doesn't do the same to my iPad Air 2.......
    That's why I'm sticking to 8.1.2 on my iPad Air, newer OS versions are definitely going to slow down my device.