Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The affect of IOS 11 on Clash of Clans!

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    smh. You do realize that Apple has been making computers since 1976 and Android wasn't created until 2003 and acquired by Google in 2005, right? If you want to start proclaiming victory based on firsts, Android was almost 30 years late.
    You do know that Google doesn't make phones, right? Even their branded phones are contracted out

You also know that IBMs computer division (now owned by Lenovo, who makes smart phones) has been building computers since 1952. Irrelevant, but no just as relevant as your point.

Quote Originally Posted by fplant View Post
    You do know that Google doesn't make phones, right? Even their branded phones are contracted out

You also know that IBMs computer division (now owned by Lenovo, who makes smart phones) has been building computers since 1952. Irrelevant, but no just as relevant as your point.
    *cough* Pixel *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay View Post
    *cough* Pixel *cough*
    Marketed by Google; manufactured by HTC.

Level 13
    - 3,790/10,700
    BloodyIrishman - TH9.11 [Level 158]
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

Quote Originally Posted by Shanahan View Post
    Marketed by Google; manufactured by HTC.
    Well, Apple aren't manufacturing the iPhone too, so I don't see the point of the argument here.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #35
    Quote Originally Posted by fplant View Post

Actually, I think you just further proved my point. My point is that you can't claim one technology is superior to another's today based solely on who did it first.

Looks like Google's going to have to change their branding. They created https://madeby.google.com/phone/ and stated, "Pixel. Phone by Google." Some forum members seem to want to dispute those claims made by Google.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 1 Week Ago at 04:12 PM.
    SharkyFinn.com official site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 14 - 501 Clan War wins
    TOGA Alliance (#LQJ9GR00): USAR, Adult ! AB, Second Fiddle
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy

Do any of these screen recorders capture audio along with the video? The quicktime software I'm using only captures video and not audio.

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury100 View Post
    Do any of these screen recorders capture audio along with the video? The quicktime software I'm using only captures video and not audio.
    The standard Android recorder can: https://techcrunch.com/2015/10/28/an...lay-games-app/

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkyFinn View Post
    Actually, I think you just further proved my point. My point is that you can't claim one technology is superior to another's today based solely on who did it first.

Looks like Google's going to have to change their branding. They created https://madeby.google.com/phone/ and stated, "Pixel. Phone by Google." Some forum members seem to want to dispute those claims made by Google.
    No one was saying the Android version is better than iOS, it's just that Android has had this for years, and there has been no significant effect on CoC. Android has 85% market share, so why would getting this ability on iOS have any noticeable effect now?

As was stated earlier, the current Pixel is manufactured by HTC. The iPhone is manufactured by Foxconn.

Forum Elder
    Screen recording has been a part of Android for years and it has never played any significant role in coc except for YouTubers who do live streaming. I don't think ios will play a huge role in coc as OP stated. The feature is helpful though.
    Last edited by forever10; 1 Week Ago at 06:37 PM.