Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Clan war match doesn't make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    I'm unsure where you derive that assumption from to be honest Texas.
    X.5 and Engineering are community terms.

Historically SC have used the word 'lopsided' in numerous communications, and that word is fairly self explanatory. Are traditional X.5s lopsided?
    Recently, they have added 'engineering' to their vocabulary.
    I think the community (in general) in September 2017 sees .5s as a form of engineering (I'll abstain here) as it's definition has seemingly exploded.
    Perspective is important when determining whether .5's are engineered (lopsided) or just smart upgrading but I think that most reasonable people here clearly recognize the difference between perma-basing (whether max or .5) and using an offense first upgrade path. The problem seems to arise with new forum members, who like the OP, are neophytes when it comes to the nuances, and evolution, of WW and the MMA...
    Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    If it was created as a stand alone app to download, I suspect players would have been removing it from their devices at almost the same clip that it was being installed. By tying it to the already heavily invested players' main village- this gives it legs, staying power that it might not have otherwise enjoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Wait for the novelty of CandyClash to wear off.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Perspective is important when determining whether .5's are engineered (lopsided) or just smart upgrading but I think that most reasonable people here clearly recognize the difference between perma-basing (whether max or .5) and using an offense first upgrade path. The problem seems to arise with new forum members, who like the OP, are neophytes when it comes to the nuances, and evolution, of WW and the MMA...
    ^this. Extremely well stated, as always.
    Start Dec '12 | Hi Lg/Lv: Legend / 181
    Accounts:
    TH11Hi(695 Stars)|TH9Max(1315)|TH9Max(1305)|TH10Hi(1020)|TH10Max (760)|TH9Hi(520)|2TH9Hi (300+)
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." Leo Tolstoy

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Totally lost me when you bring up perspective and reasonable and matchmaking in the same post. Would have down repped, but your other posts offset.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    Totally lost me when you bring up perspective and reasonable and matchmaking in the same post. Would have down repped, but your other posts offset.
    I know the feeling, plus his English is much better than mine, even though I'm English from England.
    And as for his grammar, it's much better than wot mine is. Damn annoying!!!
    Clan Name : SOUTH WEST 45, Clan Tag : #90LP2PL. Highest Win Streak 12!
    Clan Details : Established 2012! Adult, English speaking International Level 10 War Clan (twice a week). Recruitment Thread : https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...H8-s-to-TH11-s My spec: TH10, Heroes 40/40

Quote Originally Posted by Ripple1972 View Post
    PMSL

Quote Originally Posted by Skrags View Post
    I know the feeling, plus his English is much better than mine, even though I'm English from England.
    And as for his grammar, it's much better than wot mine is. Damn annoying!!!
    Perhaps I spent too much time in Yeovil...

Quote Originally Posted by JFSoul View Post
    ^this. Extremely well stated, as always.
    Thanks Gentlemen Johnny...
    Quote Originally Posted by cnaf View Post
    If it was created as a stand alone app to download, I suspect players would have been removing it from their devices at almost the same clip that it was being installed. By tying it to the already heavily invested players' main village- this gives it legs, staying power that it might not have otherwise enjoyed.
    Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    Wait for the novelty of CandyClash to wear off.