Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Provocation during the match

Fresh Spawn
    Thats fair enough, but its a bit of a pain having to manually mute every game, also you dont know if the other person you are playing is going to be nice or not, I wouldn't want to mute every person as to not miss out on congratulating or commiserating a player who has the same manners and respect i have.
    Quote Originally Posted by GaurdsGuards View Post
    Just mute if you can't stand their behavior.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coda1850 View Post
    I disagree OP.

... & now there's lawsuits over cartoon faces? Call Looney Tunes too & perhaps you can help Wile E Coyote. Road Runner is harassing him.
    The problem is, Looney Tunes does not affect you. You are not directly involved in it. Its different when you get directly BMed at because your mind is already tense and feeling of loss just puts you in a bad mood. Say you and your friend were competing who would get higher marks in an assignment. You're already tense cos the competitiveness is high. When you get it, say got a B for the assignment and your friend got an A. If friend says well played, you did well, we were close, then the mood lightens up. If friend starts taunting and laughing at you saying, You suck haha.

What would you feel?
    Last edited by TheClockMaker; September 13th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CountyGamer View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I have been brought up to be polite and courteous, and to respect others, I think its is absolutely discussing that there is no permanent mute button, what really infuriates me is when i loose a game, so say to the other player well played & good luck, (as im not a sore looser and fully understand you cant win every game!) then they go on to put a crying face followed by a laughing face, I am 32 years of age and can handle forms of bullying or harassment, however my young son also plays this game (he actually got me in to the game!) and I hate the thought of him being bullied.

I have played many online games, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, and they ALL have a PERMANENT mute button!

I believe in 2017 with modern technology and everything surely it cant be that hard to be able to permanently mute players, alternatively make emotes less easily used for bullying, sarcasm etc.......

I wonder if I should contact my family's solicitors firm and get them to contact SuperCell, Maybe with the threat of being sued/taken legal action against, maybe then will get up off there backsides and do something, we cant be alone on this subject..........
    Yes I agree, permanent mute could be good,it is often requested. To be honest the emotes are not offensive but they way people use it is offensive,i hope maybe in October update there might be a permanent mute. It is children who are affected which I hope everyone agrees.

Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman in the realest sense. Go Gal Go!
    Other's attitude is something neither us nor SC can control without making players "Sign in" with a valid ID proof attached. Even that IMO won't be able to guarantee good sportmanship. What we can do is control our attitude and actions while using the well oiled given feature by SC to deal with bad attitudes in case it's getting too much under our skin.

P.S: What others do define their actions towards us, how we react back defines our.

Also, good & bad sportmanship are part of every sports & games. SC IMO is doing its bit in tackling such attitudes. Mute button is a testament to it. But one should rely on SC or even others for a 100% resolution to it. We all need to participate.
    Do I've to wake up? It feels good here.

Forum Gallery|AMA|Latest card idea: Rainmaker
    SigPic Courtesy: DragonX101

i never bm. I tried it today for the first time (when they don't start it) and I felt dirty. I felt like going an apologizing after. I don't get how the game can be full of so many ♥♥♥♥s

Quote Originally Posted by Sammydict View Post
    Other's attitude is something neither us nor SC can control without making players "Sign in" with a valid ID proof attached. Even that IMO won't be able to guarantee good sportmanship. What we can do is control our attitude and actions while using the well oiled given feature by SC to deal with bad attitudes in case it's getting too much under our skin.

P.S: What others do define their actions towards us, how we react back defines our.

Also, good & bad sportmanship are part of every sports & games. SC IMO is doing its bit in tackling such attitudes. Mute button is a testament to it. But one should rely on SC or even others for a 100% resolution to it. We all need to participate.
    Yes controlling our attitude has good effects, I used to bm when my opponent bms me ,after winning but today I decided not to bm even after getting bmed ,I started every match with a good luck thumbs up and even if my opponent bms and I said good game well played after every match irrespective of the result and what I found was played around 20 games or more and I found that around 12 people said thanks and good game though some were bming in the beginning , now I believe we get what we throw at others faces most of the time. People are good, most of them I would say👍

Quote Originally Posted by coltonjeffs View Post
    i never bm. I tried it today for the first time (when they don't start it) and I felt dirty. I felt like going an apologizing after. I don't get how the game can be full of so many ♥♥♥♥s
    Yes man it is dirty , I felt the same. But most of them are good ✌

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCal View Post
    I'm pretty sure BMers do it because they think it's funny and they like the sounds and spamming emotes
    Lol when I use laughing emotes several times in a match its normally becaus I'm trying to get it to make the HOORAY! sound

But then there's times when your having a bad day so you bm angry faces the entire match. This happened to me the last 2 days. Not having a great day and it just made me mad so I bmd angry faces.

Quote Originally Posted by CountyGamer View Post
    Maybe im just old and should stick to my pipe and slippers!
    There is some on sale at Sears.
    #Emotes4Life #1stFreeLegendary10/17/16TheLog #TheDankTaunter #PeopleBannedFromThisForumStillGetAngryOverTauntTh reads #Sad

Quote Originally Posted by 80NY View Post
    There is some on sale at Sears.
    But do they look like little bears? smirk