Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Provocation during the match

Quote Originally Posted by athlete View Post
    You always come up with solid arguments. You are a clever one. Keep on with your bad self.
    Thanks for noticing.

I try.
    #Emotes4Life #1stFreeLegendary10/17/16TheLog #TheDankTaunter #PeopleBannedFromThisForumStillGetAngryOverTauntTh reads #Sad

Quote Originally Posted by papanoel66 View Post
    I've got a compromise for everyone : they should just record what was the state of mute button at the end of the battle and keep it for the next one.

Those who never want to see emotes won't bother to turn it off at the beginning of every match.

Those who don't want a permamute button will be happy : no permamute button
    Sounds fair to me. Good suggestion
    have a rep point on me 👍

daveporky Founder and Proud leader of ADULTS ONLY #8VUYUJU since September 2012 and now in desperate need of a decent signature (if anyone can help please let me know)
    Engineering is for those too weak to fight fairly
    BM is for those weak minded enough to find trolling cool
    Never be foolish enough to mistake kindness for weakness

Quote Originally Posted by CountyGamer View Post
    Thats fair enough, but its a bit of a pain having to manually mute every game, also you dont know if the other person you are playing is going to be nice or not, I wouldn't want to mute every person as to not miss out on congratulating or commiserating a player who has the same manners and respect i have.
    see this logic right here makes no sense. you want a permanent mute but don't want to mute every single player. Then the way the mute is set up right now is fine...... mute when you want to and leave it as is if they aren't 'rude'

Hogs suck, balloon rocks and Valkyrie is a beast ~ PB: 4634 ~ Midknight #8GVG2Y9 ~ Celestiana

I don't know why threads like these always hits the top spot.

Maybe because everyone is trying to prove their point but no one is trying to understand. It's the secret of long arguments.
    Last edited by adi53; 1 Week Ago at 07:38 PM.

***Signature by "Secret Sigpic Maker" ***

Quote Originally Posted by adi53 View Post
    I don't know why threads like these always hits the top spot.

Maybe because everyone is trying to prove their point but no one is trying to understand. It's the secret of long arguments.
    Man you hit the nail right on its head.
    #Emotes4Life #1stFreeLegendary10/17/16TheLog #TheDankTaunter #PeopleBannedFromThisForumStillGetAngryOverTauntTh reads #Sad

Why does people not wanting to mute every game offend some people so much?
    the reason it is always a popular and common thread is because so many feel it necessary.
    A lot of big names have voiced their dislike for how emotes are used in a toxic way, feel free to look online yourself.
    I, like most pro permamute am happy for trolls to act that way to each other, some enjoy acting that way and need that type of interaction, I would have probably been the same when I was young (all them years ago ) let the emote lovers love their emotes and use and see them as much as they want without having to unmute them every single game AND let those that don't enjoy the emotes due to the toxic way they are used by the majority now avoid them without having to mute every game. Live and let live

dp ������

daveporky Founder and Proud leader of ADULTS ONLY #8VUYUJU since September 2012 and now in desperate need of a decent signature (if anyone can help please let me know)
    Engineering is for those too weak to fight fairly
    BM is for those weak minded enough to find trolling cool
    Never be foolish enough to mistake kindness for weakness

Let me preface it with saying I personally hate jerks who do this, but playing devil's advocate: While I agree with OP that this ruins game experience for most people, Emote provoking is psychological in that it could agitate your opponent to make rash moves. I understand that strategical usage is probably minimal and people are indeed using them for for BM purpose predominantly. So as much as it can be infuriating, but is still one unique aspect of the game.

I wonder after how many of these posts people will realise that there is no discussion regarding weather one should be able to mute his opponent or not. This is already happening.

The only discussion is having it as a one time switch in game options or doing it during the battle. If you have something against this one time switch you should post arguments regarding this not regarding your opinion on emotes... Since people don t ask for emotes to be removed, they simply want a change in the game menu.

Once again, muting is already an option, people ask for that option to be present in the game options outside of a match.

Like one guy saying: I want a green car, and the one next to him replying: if you re tired you should not go to work...