Thread: Iíve been hacked!

Iíve been hacked!

For a while now my Clash Of Clans has been hacked. I even changed the password for both my linked google play and Game Center accounts and they still manage to get on. Ive asked supercell support in game and they donít fix my problem. From experience since I have multiple accounts, even if you sign out of the Game Center etc thatís linked to the account, they can still play the game. Until they sign into another account. So I canít remove them and Iím a half decent th10, please help!

Forum Elder
    Only support can remove them. Contact them again.

You need to contact supercell in game support again and they should put a temp ban on your base then help you secure it if you can prove its your base the question is how did someone get hold of your details never share them with anyone not your brother,best friend,guy offering free gems or your dog

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlk View Post
    You need to contact supercell in game support again and they should put a temp ban on your base then help you secure it if you can prove its your base the question is how did someone get hold of your details never share them with anyone not your brother,best friend,guy offering free gems or your dog
    Yeah Iím confused too, I didnít give my details out, I never do, and Iíve changed my password repeatedly and they still have access