Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Sparky vs ewiz

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    317
    If you want the Sparky to have reset immunity, the following:
    - Prince
    - Dark Prince
    - Inferno Dragon
    - Inferno Tower
    - Battle Ram
    Should be able too

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    428
    So many people don't get the point of this thread. People are NOT asking for sparky to be immune to resets like zap and ewiz spawn zap, just ewiz's regular attack.

    Currently ewiz does not truely stun any troop when it attacks. The troops are PAUSED for .5 seconds but not STUNNED i.e. they're attack timers are not reset. However against sparky, ewiz for some reason does reset her attack timer.

    I just want supercell to make sparky like other troops against ewiz. Her attack timer would be PAUSED but NOT RESET. Why should sparky get reset every time he attacks when other troops are just paused? I don't think their is anyway I can make this more clear. Changing this tiny interaction would no way be nerfing ewiz. It just allows sparky to do a bit better.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Hewanurma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Indonesia, Jakarta
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord787 View Post
    So many people don't get the point of this thread. People are NOT asking for sparky to be immune to resets like zap and ewiz spawn zap, just ewiz's regular attack.

    Currently ewiz does not truely stun any troop when it attacks. The troops are PAUSED for .5 seconds but not STUNNED i.e. they're attack timers are not reset. However against sparky, ewiz for some reason does reset her attack timer.

    I just want supercell to make sparky like other troops against ewiz. Her attack timer would be PAUSED but NOT RESET. Why should sparky get reset every time he attacks when other troops are just paused? I don't think their is anyway I can make this more clear. Changing this tiny interaction would no way be nerfing ewiz. It just allows sparky to do a bit better.
    You should also give the pause to the charging Prince, Dark Prince, and Ram. And how about the Inferno Tower and Dragon?

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Hewanurma View Post
    You should also give the pause to the charging Prince, Dark Prince, and Ram. And how about the Inferno Tower and Dragon?
    The princes and ram could receive that change. I wouldn't mind as they are underused. The infernos require a constant beam to be locked on the target so I could see why a pause would cause them to start over, but sparky not so much. Also the infernos have a fairly decent usage so they are fine as is.

    Also I don't see why you are against this small change. It doesn't nerf ewiz in any way, it just makes sparky better.
    Last edited by Dragonlord787; 1 Week Ago at 10:36 AM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlord787 View Post
    The princes and ram could receive that change. I wouldn't mind as they are underused. The infernos require a constant beam to be locked on the target so I could see why a pause would cause them to start over, but sparky not so much. Also the infernos have a fairly decent usage so they are fine as is.

    Also I don't see why you are against this small change. It doesn't nerf ewiz in any way, it just makes sparky better.
    The logic doesn't make any sense. Why a pause should start over inferno if the beam could target the same troop? Same way why sparky shouldn't needs to recharge if inferno needs to recharge?

    E wiz creates an EMP field so anything that is charged, will be affected.

  6. #16
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2
    It's kinda stupid that an electric wizard can even kill a machine that charges using electricity.... it should make it stronger.....the ewiz should get run over. Same with baby dragon and fire spirits etc.

Similar Threads

  1. SUPERCELL : Ewiz permanent shut down sparky
    By dumbsc in forum Card Balance Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: June 12th, 2017, 06:09 AM
  2. Sparky: Perfect buff against Ewiz
    By RoyalSkeleton in forum Card Balance Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: April 11th, 2017, 03:19 PM
  3. Sparky vs. Ewiz: How to Sparky Footnote
    By TheManFromBand in forum Strategy & Deck Building
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: April 7th, 2017, 12:31 AM
  4. Balancing-Ice wiz,Ewiz,Fireball,Log,Sparky,Hog, and Furnace
    By agario in forum Card Balance Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: April 2nd, 2017, 06:27 PM
  5. Sparky and Ewiz from gold chest in 1 week!
    By ChiefKingKong in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: January 23rd, 2017, 06:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •