Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: A Solution for Co-Mate left the match

  1. #11
    Yes we should get more elixir if Co mate leaves match

  2. #12
    Forum Superstar TheScavenger350's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Commanding the Plant Division of the Illuminati and making sure that all of the plants are watered.
    Posts
    3,134
    I don't think it should be doubled, but increasing it by a bit would still help the player have a better chance to succeed.

    If it was double you could abuse this. One person disconnects so the other can gain double elixir, and then logs back in once they have 10 elixir, so you're basically just giving your partner free elixir by disconnecting.
    Last edited by TheScavenger350; 1 Week Ago at 09:35 PM.
    Clash Royale: Level 7, Highest Trophies = 2039, Donations = 850
    Click Here! - For instant awesome!
    Click Here! - To play my Forum Games!
    Some people are like Slinkies. Fun when thrown down the stairs.

  3. #13
    Senior Member Snowberryy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    I like it
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScavenger350 View Post
    I don't think it should be doubled, but increasing it by a bit would still help the player have a better chance to succeed.

    If it was double you could abuse this. One person disconnects so the other can gain double elixir, and then logs back in once they have 10 elixir, so you're basically just giving your partner free elixir by disconnecting.
    Good point. I now realize another issue is whether or not the dropper still receives elixir after disconnecting.

    If they do, then the other person can't receive extra elixir or else it wouldn't be fair. It would add up to a total elixir generation rate (for your team) to be more than the other team's.

    If they don't, then it wouldn't be fair for the dropper if the issue was their connection. Coming back to a game where you were assumed to have abandoned the match isn't right either.

    Now that I think about it, extra elixir for a teammate if the other leaves is not the right way to solve this issue.

  4. #14
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    3
    Ich finde langsam die beste Lösung dafür ist das sobald 1 er weg ist der Fight entweder neu startet oder pausiert für gewisse zeit oder als unentschieden gewertet wird.
    Mann könnte auch eine gewisse Gebühr zb 20 oder 50 Münzen nehmen und am ende des Fight bekommt man den Einsatz wieder zurück. Mann kann dies auch mit diamanten machen.
    Last edited by BadSkorp; 1 Week Ago at 11:37 PM.

  5. #15
    Senior Member Snowberryy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    I like it
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by BadSkorp View Post
    Ich finde langsam die beste Lösung dafür ist das sobald 1 er weg ist der Fight entweder neu startet oder pausiert für gewisse zeit oder als unentschieden gewertet wird.
    This forum is English-only.
    Last edited by Snowberryy; 1 Week Ago at 11:38 PM. Reason: Added a period at the end because I forgot to

  6. #16
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by TheScavenger350 View Post
    I don't think it should be doubled, but increasing it by a bit would still help the player have a better chance to succeed.

    If it was double you could abuse this. One person disconnects so the other can gain double elixir, and then logs back in once they have 10 elixir, so you're basically just giving your partner free elixir by disconnecting.
    thank you for your suggestions. In such case, we should able to use his/her elizer until he/she return back. If the other CO-Mate returns back then then automatically disable the use of Co-mate elizer . In this way neither of the players would have excess amount of elizer .

  7. #17
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by BadSkorp View Post
    Ich finde langsam die beste Lösung dafür ist das sobald 1 er weg ist der Fight entweder neu startet oder pausiert für gewisse zeit oder als unentschieden gewertet wird.
    Mann könnte auch eine gewisse Gebühr zb 20 oder 50 Münzen nehmen und am ende des Fight bekommt man den Einsatz wieder zurück. Mann kann dies auch mit diamanten machen.
    Please use English language.

  8. #18
    Fresh Spawn
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    2
    This is a very simple solution. No need to over-complicate.
    1) Double elix for the one left in the match. Either don't allow rejoins or don't let the elixer collect while the deserter is away.
    2) 3 minute lockout for deserters. Not so long that it is unfair, but long enough that people looking to skip through and find favorable matchups are discouraged to do so. The lockout matches the length of a match which encourages the person to stick it out and play since they'll wait that long anyways.

    *You could have a problem with people intentionally throwing matches by playing cards stupidly in order to end it quicker, but this takes more effort than just leaving and would likely be less than current desertion rates.

  9. #19
    Senior Member Snowberryy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    I like it
    Posts
    359
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney11 View Post
    This is a very simple solution. No need to over-complicate.
    1) Double elix for the one left in the match. Either don't allow rejoins or don't let the elixer collect while the deserter is away.
    2) 3 minute lockout for deserters. Not so long that it is unfair, but long enough that people looking to skip through and find favorable matchups are discouraged to do so. The lockout matches the length of a match which encourages the person to stick it out and play since they'll wait that long anyways.

    *You could have a problem with people intentionally throwing matches by playing cards stupidly in order to end it quicker, but this takes more effort than just leaving and would likely be less than current desertion rates.
    Something I believe you (as well as many other who have made complaints) forget to consider is the people who lose connection to a match unintentionally. Do those people deserve to be locked out of the match they were just in? Must the match be tampered with just because, say, one guy had to connect to Wi-Fi and got disconnected for 10 seconds (personal experience)?

    Not every person who leaves a match is a deserter, you know. Whether someone loses connection or just closes the game, the game sees it the same way: connection is lost between the server and the player. There's no way to tell the difference (Supercell staff or someone with proof, correct me if I'm wrong about this, because I could be wrong). The app can't tell if you pressed the home button or turned off your Wi-Fi or something. That's why I believe punishment is NOT the right way to deal with the issue of people leaving matches.

  10. #20
    Just a idea, if the co-mate leave during or before the match start they should be receive a penalty of not being able to 2v2 for a period of time, because I hate it when they just drop the match.

Similar Threads

  1. Co mate left match
    By NoMates in forum Ideas & Feature Requests
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2 Weeks Ago, 12:02 PM
  2. 2v2? Co-mate left the match... :(
    By RPASA in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 06:39 PM
  3. your co-mate has left the match
    By Andesbyan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 119
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 02:35 PM
  4. Your co-mate left the match
    By Fatebringer in forum Card Balance Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: August 1st, 2017, 11:52 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •