Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A Solution for Co-Mate left the match

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowberryy View Post
    Something I believe you (as well as many other who have made complaints) forget to consider is the people who lose connection to a match unintentionally. Do those people deserve to be locked out of the match they were just in? Must the match be tampered with just because, say, one guy had to connect to Wi-Fi and got disconnected for 10 seconds (personal experience)?

Not every person who leaves a match is a deserter, you know. Whether someone loses connection or just closes the game, the game sees it the same way: connection is lost between the server and the player. There's no way to tell the difference (Supercell staff or someone with proof, correct me if I'm wrong about this, because I could be wrong). The app can't tell if you pressed the home button or turned off your Wi-Fi or something. That's why I believe punishment is NOT the right way to deal with the issue of people leaving matches.
    I understand that and have experienced it myself. That's why I think long lockout periods are not fair. 3 minutes is not too long. If you had bad reception or got kicked off of wifi, that should be just enough time to correct the issue.
    Additionally, if you make it back into the original match going, you could be spared the lockout.

Also, I disagree that supercell doesn't know the difference. A deserter would not see the red signal loss icon flash on screen. Supercell detects signal loss while you're still trying to play. They may be able to determine the difference.

*I recognize that a deserter could manipulate the last part by going into airplane mode or turning off wifi. This isn't the strongest point, but rather an aside.

Quote Originally Posted by MengyPaul View Post
    Just a idea, if the co-mate leave during or before the match start they should be receive a penalty of not being able to 2v2 for a period of time, because I hate it when they just drop the match.
    Suppose if your wifi signal accidentally went off and you loss connection between you and server. Then is it all right to give you penalty even though you have no intentions to leave the match???? If you read my reply then please reply answering my question.

Quote Originally Posted by cmoney11 View Post
    I understand that and have experienced it myself. That's why I think long lockout periods are not fair. 3 minutes is not too long. If you had bad reception or got kicked off of wifi, that should be just enough time to correct the issue.
    Additionally, if you make it back into the original match going, you could be spared the lockout.

Also, I disagree that supercell doesn't know the difference. A deserter would not see the red signal loss icon flash on screen. Supercell detects signal loss while you're still trying to play. They may be able to determine the difference.

*I recognize that a deserter could manipulate the last part by going into airplane mode or turning off wifi. This isn't the strongest point, but rather an aside.
    Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by Pration566 View Post
    Suppose if your wifi signal accidentally went off and you loss connection between you and server. Then is it all right to give you penalty even though you have no intentions to leave the match???? If you read my reply then please reply answering my question.
    I already pointed that out to him, and he answered it. Please update yourself in the discussion before making a comment of your own.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Pration566 View Post
    Please use English language.
    Nein. 1 schreib ich in meiner Sprache.
    2. Ist mein Englisch schlecht

Quote Originally Posted by BadSkorp View Post
    Nein. 1 schreib ich in meiner Sprache.
    2. Ist mein Englisch schlecht
    Sorry ... i cant understand what you are trying to say.

I think once the player left the match before it end a certain number of time. He should be banned from 2vs2 natch for a period of time. And if he is a frequent offender, permanently.
    To be fair he should not be banned immediately but only if he left repeatedly.

I would suggest a report system. Have a way to report people who are leaving. If they get reported x number of times in a week or month they don't get to enter 2v2 for the rest of that month or next. If happens multiple weeks or months, permanent ban from 2v2. That way if it is just connectivity and only happens once or twice then no big deal. If repeatedly happening then it's their own fault.