Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Remove Clan Wars Recommended target

Would have been a great quality of life addition to the game

Yes it would, and would save a lot of problems in war as the notes would help with targeting and tactics to be used.

No more waiting for a leader to confirm who should attack which base once the notes were written.
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

Is that a multi target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just a infrared heat lamp.
    Try some "healing" factor 50 to protect you.....

Awesome idea, and really does sound simple to implement. Maybe if we ask often enough we can get sc's attention

We dont have to agree on anything to be kind to one another
    we dont use rec target and the only use ive ever seen is to give us a giggle at the randomness of the suggestions. Would def vote for removal.

in game notes would be useful for some i agree, altho in my clan of aged and oldies we manage well. We've been together so long we finish each other sentances

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie564 View Post
    we dont use rec target and the only use ive ever seen is to give us a giggle at the randomness of the suggestions. Would def vote for removal.

in game notes would be useful for some i agree, altho in my clan of aged and oldies we manage well. We've been together so long we finish each other sentances
    we are old too, so old that by the time we open up the war map we have forgotten the instructions

Quote Originally Posted by Stuartlittle View Post
    we are old too, so old that by the time we open up the war map we have forgotten the instructions
    Haha great one Stuart

On that note, a few other suggestions along this line have appeared since posting this thread, would be nice to get an input from SC as to whether this idea of Base notes in war is being considered.
    A qualified Engineer since 1985 - use engineering analysis and strategy in everything I do.

Is that a multi target Ferno up there Ben? No Bill, it's just a infrared heat lamp.

totally agreeable with presented point.

though i am not a leader, no master in COC, still i find "Recommended Target" could go insanely wrong, if you fail to scout bases and make your own decision..!!

-thank you for pointing it out

these are the sort of updates I feel would massively improve the game and relatively easy to do.

it kind of frustrates me that it seems developers are more interested in always adding new content rather that the small quality of life changes that would big impact.

as for recommended targets it’s a horrible system. I wish I could remove it as it has the opposite effect of what it’s intended for. 9/10 times it suggests bad targets that are not the best for the clan.

I agree supermonkey, everytime we get new members/players into a war, teaching them to ignore reccomended target, and also guiding as to what strategy we think will work is a pain, especially if they are active when leaders are not online.

The base notes on Boom Beach are great, and should be simple to add to Clash