5 3.13%
  • Diablo Blancos - 15591 Cups Gained

7 4.38%
Page 1 of 84 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Winter 2013 Trophy Hunting Competition

Winter 2013 Trophy Hunting Competition

Congrats to Crimson Sky for winning the highest trophy contest

Poll results for the winner of most cups gained:

Congrats to Violent Sky for winning most cups gained!

************************************************** *******************************

A few months back there was a forum competition called "Clash of theFarming Clans". Basically clans that normally farm and don't go for trophies decided to quit farming for a week and hunt cups. This competion is loosley based on and inspired by Bills first competition. Thanks to all who have signed up and have FUN!

The Rules:

1. Competition starts 12:01 AM central time on Monday December 9th, 2013 and completes with 7 days left in the league season Midnight central time December 15th 2013.
    2. Gemming is permitted
    3. Start at whatever trophy level you want.
    4. Invite as many heavy hitters as you want. Clans will not be closed to new members during the competion. Use your higher trophies to recruit new members!
    5. No need to post results, I will tally the results daily, which will be placed on the website thanks to our good friends in bad rabbits. Please PM me your Game Center so I can track results easier. Each clan is responsible for verifying results in the event i make a mistake.
    6. Two Winners will awarded:
    - The clan with the highest trophies at the end of the competition
    - The clan that had the most gain in trophies from the start of the competition to the finish. (Please remember the prize is the respect and admiration of your peers. There is no challenge in starting the comp with only 1 member and ending with 50).
    7. Have Fun! If you see a friendly face when you are up in Master, go ahead and attack them and post the results here
    8. I reserve the right to disqualify any clan for any reason. (This is my no drama clause, the rules are really loose, have fun! Don't create any unnecessary drama.)

The Clans:

Here is a list of the participating clans so far. Please PM me or respond tothis post if you would like to join in the competition.

50 Psychoticz
    50 Rebels
    Aureus Galaxia
    AustraliaUnited
    Bad Rabbits INC
    [banned]
    Blood Crudaders
    Buoyant
    Canadian Army
    Clash So Hard
    COC's Best
    Crimson Sky
    Curmudgeons
    Dark Sky
    Diablo Blancos
    Donate Kindly 2
    Drunk Knights
    Eastern Prism
    English Pirates
    (Fallen Land)
    FireDragons
    FRENDz Unite
    Gods of COC
    Imperial Sky
    iQuit
    Kings of Battle
    LEAGUEofSHADOWS
    Legends
    Master Fusion
    Merrick
    no name here
    OUTKASTS
    Oven Break
    Quantum United
    Regulators
    Silver Soul
    Take You Down
    The Maniacs
    Thunder
    Violent Sky
    WeNeverBackDown
    Western Prism

Results Tracking

Each clan will be responsible for posting results at midnight central time until the push is over and a winner is determined. Again, we will have 2 winners, one for the largest overall increase in trophies and one for the most overall cups.

The daily posts will then be compiled and posted on a website, http://www.badrabbitsclan.com/?p=554

Other clan websites can post results as well, let me know and I will update this thread.

The Prize!

The prize is the respect and admiration of your fellow clashers. Also, supercell has begun to recognize certain clans for outstanding achievements on facebook and the forums here. Will supercell recognize the winners of the competition so your clan can be aplauded here on the forums and flamed on facebook!??!

Here are the links to the Clan Spotlight if you'd like more info.
    Clan Spotlight on the SC Forum
    Clash of Clans Facebook Page

The After Party or Ghost Clan

After the competition, all the top players are welcome to join a clan called "Winter2013Comp". This clan will be more of a social gathering of competing clans, and to actually see how high up the leader boards we as a forum community could get.

• Each clan and clan leader can decide wether or not to participate and to decide how many members may join for themselves. (No limit, but try to keep it to 2 or 3)
    • At midnight central time, I will create a clan called "Winter 2013 Comp"
    • The clan will be invite only and in order to be accepted players will need to be from a participating clan. They should put the clan name they are coming from in their request, this will act like a password for entry.
    • The clan will operate survivor style, the top 49 players to join are safe, number 50 in trophies will be kicked to make room for an incoming player (Nothing personal and this rule would apply to me as well). In this way, we can potentially have a full clan right away and still allow members from different time zones to join up later if they were able to get their trophies high enough.
    • Clan Leadership will pass to whomever can be active for a few hours, then pass to the next active player. This way we can have an active leader for the entire 24 hour period across all timezones.
    • The top 20 in clan will be promoted to elder to assist the leader with accepting incomimg requests.

Thank you to all participating clans! Please have fun and good luck!
    Nate
    Last edited by NateH; December 18th, 2013 at 12:13 AM.

IGN (stillness) : Bad Rabbits 42 Leader : Town Hall 11 : Level 151

good luck to all clans involved
    IGN: Sneaky-Dave - Level 22X

Fun times

Eastern Prism is in! Good luck and have fun!

Millennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by NateH;973562[COLOR=#222222

Lastly, there has been some talk about combining the players with the mosttrophies into a ghost clan to see how high in the top 200 that ghost clan wouldbe once the competition has completed. This combination would last only 24hours and at the end all the players would go back to their respective home clans.This is undecided and I'm not sure of the overall interest and feasibility oftrying to organize such a thing.

Please let me know if you are interested in joining the competition!

Thanks,
    Nate
    [/COLOR]
    You mean like forum elite?
    Started 5th december 2012

Quote Originally Posted by R3beLl View Post
    You mean like forum elite?

Well, just for this contest and just for 24 hours.

Millennial Club
    If you ask nicely I might barch to Master again
    Started 5th december 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    good luck to all clans involved

Thanks SneakyDave! You guys won the clash of the farming clans the first go around, right?

Rabbits are in

We aren't known as trophy hunters, more of a grazing group, but we'd love to have some fun!

Possibly the top members being in a ghost clan after the group challenge is over rather than the last 24? Although who knows how that would work. Could meet a lot of great people...could be complicated...

IGN Princess Pants(z,$)

Bad Rabbits are recruiting!
    Bad Rabbits | Bad Rabbits LX | Bad Rabbits 42 | Bad Rabbits PI
    Bad Rabbits EDU | Bad Rabbits ZZ | Bad Rabbits PG

www.badrabbitsclan.com

Sounds like fun Nate. If enough clans sign up it can be a daunting task to keep it all organized. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipperfields View Post
    We aren't known as trophy hunters, more of a grazing group, but we'd love to have some fun!

Possibly the top members being in a ghost clan after the group challenge is over rather than the last 24? Although who knows how that would work. Could meet a lot of great people...could be complicated...
    I think thats the idea, once the challenge is completed and winners declared, it would be optional for players from all clans to gather into a ghost clan for some fun socializing and one last 24 hour push.